Let's talk about clones floating in Europe!

Wassup OGers!!:fire:

I thought it is great to talk, post pictures of cuttings floating in Europe.
Hopefully many many inputs of interesting cuts and old school cuts info from you guys!

Anyway, I’ll start with mine first!! Please, feel free to upload your grow pics of cuts floating in EU or etc :wink:

Amnesia Core
Rainbow Belts #20
Zowahh RootsFarms
White Runtz S1 RootsFarms
GMO Zkittlez RootsFarms
Race Fuel OG RootsFarms
Sour Power OG RootsFarms

I sourced this Amnesia Core and Rainbow Belts #20 from my very good personal friend. Though, Amnesia Core shouldn’t be that hard to source in EU, just there are many different Amnesia cuts.
This Rainbow is one used in Karma’s Rainbow #20 x Zizi and i believe it is different cut then RB breeder cut in US.
In case of, Zowahh, White Runtz S1, GMO Zkittlez, Race Fuel, and Sour Power OG were given to me from Herrsteckling (ig name). It was a special occasion that those cuts were presented to me but he also has his own selections, if you guys are looking for cuts in EU. Anyway, back to the cuts, he sourced from Roots Farms nursery in Austria. I’ve only heard good things about the RootsFarms. Can easily search roots_farms on ig and there’s his website link.

Sooo let’s begin!! :camera_flash: :popcorn:

Amnesia Core cut ticks literally every box. It has good vigorous in every single stage. It is very tolerated with any mistakes. This plant is really easy to trigger flowering and also yields nice and has really intense lemon, candy, incense aromas that just makes you smile haha
I believe, Amnesia is one of the greatest cannabis plant in the history.
In addition, there are many Amnesia cuttings floating in the Europe but mine has 9 week flowering time, has a very narrow leaves but bud structure is no where sativa. Core cut supposed to be not a long flowering one and the one called Amnesia Haze from Soma has longer flowering also HyPro’s Amnesia line finishes longer than 9 weeks. Correct me if I am wrong though! :wink:
Core is more like a skunk plant actually. High is really potent and nice haze high but not pure sativa high for sure.

Rainbow Belts #20 is not a breeder cut. My friend hunted himself through multiple and multiple packs of Rainbow Belts 1.0. Also, one that standout among over 100 Zkittlez hybrid. Just like Zkittlez, this Rainbow has awful slow growth. If the same time and space given as Amnesia, this will yield about 1/3 of Amnesia…Moreover, plant is very hungry with Phosphorus. It requires more than others. Assume that this one panics a lot when it is closer to end of season to make offsprings, which leads the plant to suck up P in leaves to flowers, while I’m not even pollinating.
But there are very unique advantage with the plant. First, when you smell the plant… it is just outta world. Unreal zkittlez tropical fruit mix smell comes along with strong pine, gas, minty, this air-freshener funk. Such a strong smell, it takes over any smell in the grow tent. Simply unreal because this intense aroma straight translate to flavour. Moreover, this plant has such a symmetrical shape of leaves, which clearly is uncommon trait among other cuts and also which gives huge benefit on controlling LAI.

Zowahh RootsFarms cut is a premium selection of Rootsfarms. It is selected from limited Zowahh drop from Karma genetics. Beginning I thought, it is Z pheno just got some good stretch from Sour but in the end this cut looks like 50/50 well balance of Zkittlez and Sour D. It has that loud Z terp but feels slightly leaning more on sour/limey aroma. Also, Zowahh has pretty fine growth compare to Z hybrids. It certainly opens up the canopy so its very pleasure to grow among Z hybrids. Must give a shot on her!

White Runtz S1 RootsFarms cut is a Runtz selected from the cube genetics’ White Runtz S1. This is a cleaner winner among those RootsFarms cuts I’m running :100: It just has insane vigorous and grows tall. Also, nice budding sites and size. Holy moly smells intense! Full of pineapple/cocktail/skunky/creamy and again it really is intense. It is very well balanced easy and fast to grow plant. Though, I haven’t encounter any original/elite cuts of Runtz so if anyone who has experience can give a comparison to this will be awesome!

GMO Zkittlez RootsFarms cut is another great gassy cross that RootsFarms selection. This one has literally stupid rooting speed. Such a beast, roots so quick like a monster and growth rate is insane. It grows like a tall sativa but definitely GMO influenced the flower. Super frosty flower that trichomes drops on fan leaves. Also that typical garlic nose, savoury terpene. Very awesome cut to try out but this one grows tall.

Race Fuel OG RootsFarms cut is their flagship OG cuttings :boom: Of course, it is the OG Kush selected from Archive’s Race Fuel. It has such a typical OG growth and tiny golf ball buds. Growth rate is moderate and yield looks quite low. One interesting thing is that she is sensitive with low water contents. She can easily turn generative (flowering) by lowering the moisture contents in the substrate. (Of course, light duration is the biggest factor for photoperiod) It can be both an advantage or a disadvantage depends on your grow style.
However, smell of this plant is remarkable. Proper gassy kushy with citrus/guava fruit hint. It is really good represent of pure OG genetics and thinking that most of pure OG seeds gonna turn out like cardboard terp… it is really remarkable cute one.

Sour Power OG RootsFarms cut is another great OG selection of an infamous SPOG (Karma genetics) by RootsFarms. The cut has very tight internodal spacing when flowering, bringing some nice compact flowers. This one weren’t loud or interesting but later it got some nice tennis-ball terp :rofl:

Current round ends here but will keep on updating whenever there’s new accession of cuts floating in EU!
Hopefully, everyone enjoys the topic! :wink:

32 Likes

Pfffff i just lost all my mothers because i got some hplvd infected clones(amnesia core) from austria!! :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Have to throw everything away and start all over again

1 Like

Fckin hell brother…that really sucks… where did you get the cut?

Grow island
And it infected all my expensive elite cuts :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

That is god damn tragedy…I heard bunch of stories new sourced cuts having virus in europe. Wonder how others’ cases
Are you going to hunt through again?

Yes have to start all over again

2 Likes

Hope you the best luck bro. i can share ammie if you are interested in. Takes some time cuz mom’s tiny just rooted.

1 Like

My Amnesia Core looks nothing like yours, other than leaf shape. Mine goes 11 weeks, stacks WAY differently . It came from Europe.

3 Likes

That’s interesting. How does your’s smell like? and how does it stack like? super curious

3 Likes

Smells and tastes like Rose Water and Candy bar . Stacks really late, ran 2 last run, one went 11Z’s other over a pound. Ill post a pic here later, training plants right now…if you look through my last run you will see both of them . She aslo stretch’s 3.5 - 4 x!!!

3 Likes

@ifish got a pic of AH in deep flower ???

1 Like

Smells and tastes are pretty different haha mine for sure lemon candy smell but rose water is so interesting.
I’ll quick check your last run first! Wanna see how she looks like hehe

2 Likes

I couldn’t find a picture but I really wanted to see first because one of my friends ended up with a long flowering with very tall plant even though it is the same plant to mine.

But besides the growth affecting plant structure and generative signalling as far as I know there are few more cuts of Amnesia.
Amnesia Core, D, HyPro, Soma
Especially soma ones is called Amnesia Haze i think. I remember reading esko’s post, Amnesia was never a haze until it got hit with a haze. I think his one is longer flowering one from soma, Amnesia Haze.

2 Likes

I don’t have any pics of the core cut I had , was a good while ago

I have reached out to my source who got it in Austria and I will get name of shop : )

3 Likes

13ad19b46767a3d4696fdc5a5307342c883ec8ad_2_690x460

64f803ee0e409524aba8b7ccc96aad8959a22d9e_2_690x460

14 Likes

That looks awesomely nice and def looks different to mine

1 Like

this is how mine looked in the last cycle
this time it’s way bulkier looking than before

14 Likes

Same leaf as mine

4 Likes

Flowery field is the Austrian clone shop