Let's talk about our house plants and why they're a problem 😅

Lol I mean the title in the nicest way…

My sister brought me a bunch for my birthday

23 Likes

Was out today getting a new weedeater and Walmart was clearance pricing all their house plants…

Soo…

So welcome to my new problem lol

24 Likes

Interesting plant selection. The Draceana, second to last picture, I have one that is 25 years old and 9 feet tall! I am in he process of cutting it to a more manageable height and rooting the cuttings. Easy plant to grow, doesn’t like wet feet though.

8 Likes

It is an interesting selection… just walked up at the right time in there today and picked some of the better plants i saw…

Been eyeing those dotties for a while just didn’t want to pay 20$ for them… so I paid 5$ lol

2 Likes

Nice collection! Love the pitcher plant, distilled or rain water only on that baby :+1:. Disregard if you’re hip to carnivorous care. :smile:

2 Likes

you made out like a bandit! thats easily $100 in my area

2 Likes

Yea it seems it was 75% off everything.

Shows 9-15$ savings per plant.

Now to figure out what imma do with them all

2 Likes

Nice score!

1 Like

H8 to be a buzzkil, but maybe QUARANTINE, stowaways running amuck throughout, from tip to catch pan. Be careful is all I’m saying…
All that glitters ain’t gold :sparkles:

3 Likes

Let me reiterate my problems lol there’s also a few plants and unseen cacti lol but yea… how yall doing?

11 Likes

Looking good :kissing_smiling_eyes:, they must have good genetics if they have survived you during four months … Aplausos|nullxnull

1 Like

Bought more Pink Princess Philodendrons the other day already trying to root a cutting that may or may not have fallen off another plant I didn’t buy lol

With this plant I have a serious issue lol I love them and I want them all lol

Monstera is starting to get pretty big too

Have my oriental lily pot that I forgot to plant last year… a couple weeks back I brought it inside cuz it was knocked over… added a bit of soil and watered it and now …

Also have some tomatoes going for outdoor planting in the garden next month… two big ones are beefsteaks… little plants are labeled… also a dragons breath pepper sprout

The dragons breath

Oh yea…green beans cuz i felt like fresh green beans lol

Over all though, table is a bit crowded… need to build some shelf space…

But if anyone sees any thing they like and want a cutting of or if you have interesting plants that you want to show off or trade cuts, post up lol

I want this thread to gain some traction lol

7 Likes

Nice collection, the wife watched a video on propagating pothos so that’s one of our projects tomorrow.

1 Like

Super easy propagation… I’m going the same with my golden pathos to have one go outside this year

6 Likes

Here are a few of my office plants, nothing too exciting.

Spider plant and yucca

Umbrella tree and aloe

Aero garden, snake plant, and golden pathos

5 Likes

That pathos is long as fuck lol

Mine just likes growing down lol though have some good roots on a cutting that I need to put in a hanging basket for the porch this year

What’s in the aero garden?

1 Like

Basil, dill, and parsley in the aerogarden.

1 Like

Oooo very nice… lady tried to do a small herb garden a couple years back

I grow my peppers from seed is exciting and fun. lol

1 Like

Aright since we’re talking about pothos, I have a question. I have a pothos that is really on the ragged edge of living. I think the roots are fucked. Down to one leaf! Can I cut that leaf and try to root it, or do I need a node?

I will desperation repot soon if the idea of rooting a single leaf is foolish.

2 Likes