Let's try gallery view

Hey all, was pretty absent yesterday so tried to catch up on posts. Something I noticed was that people are not really taking advantage of the gallery view feature here. This is a great feature and something that might help when posting tons of pics so I thought I would throw up this post for some who may not know it exists. When you want to post a large number of pics click on the 9 squares icon to the left of upload in the posting box.

Than upload you pics, this will lay them out in a grid view and avoid a 10 minute scroll to see your pics. It’s makes them tidy and shortens the length of the post. When used your pics will look like this.

Thu May 27 18-01-05 Mon Mar 01 19-13-58

27 Likes

LOL, for a min. there I thought my computer was having a seizure :rofl:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

@DougDawson thank you for showing this. I wonder what other cool features we don’t know about :thinking:

4 Likes

LOL, you and me both. It takes a minute for the system to process.

5 Likes

That’s a great question. This one just popped into my head when I spent 10 min scrolling through 1 post today. I did a search and did not find a specific post on this so thought I would bring it up. If you find other cool features bring them out for all to see. I am betting this place has many cool features we don’t all know about but between us all we know them all.

9 Likes

Man, cleared all my flags and got 9 more updates to look at while making this post. Busy in here today.

2 Likes

Cool, the zoom feature seems to function the same. I suspected that it might not…

(yes, smoking Sour Strawberry & watching the loons :smile:)

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Yeah, the feature works well. Sour Strawberry em198|nullxnull

2 Likes

The picture with the pyramid of jars is giving me anxiety, lol! I know I’d manage to bump the table and ruin my day hahaha :joy:

3 Likes

Now that’s a different reaction from mine…

I looked at it and thought… “Right… Now he’s just showing off… :rofl: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

DOUGGGGGGG!!! YOU JUST BLEW MY FUCKING MIND MAN!!! HOlyyyyyyy

Information I could’ve used AGES ago haha thanks for this!!!

3 Likes

Aah very nice. I am a minimalist and usually overlook some features if I have things functioning already lol. :+1:

1 Like

It’s called Grid Gallery layout - The Grid

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

That’s great, thanks for the correction and the link. I could not find anything when I went searching.

1 Like

Oh I like this. Almost decided not to check out the thread.

1 Like