Lets try this another way big plants small pots

@DanCann

Ah, 'nother old fucker huh…your hair is whiter than the roots… :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Haha nice looking plant. Alot of time went into training great job @DanCann

3 Likes

21 Likes

Did a bit of shooting with @Jetdro. @110 yards.

11 Likes

Slight typo …110 yards, not feet …330 feet…

7 Likes

Looks like he has it pretty closed in. Maybe a coyote will cross his path

5 Likes

she is only .177 not nuff for coyote unless really close for head shot even then not enough umph for one

wedding cake in week five I believe is already starting her color show

24 Likes

There they are nice looking buds I’m a few weeks behind ya. Great job jet

2 Likes

Giesel, pronounced like diesel but with a G. She smells sweet with a hint of gas. She doesn’t coat the mouth so Im not getting much in the way of flavor, maybe a little pungent? Taken @ 58 days she has a nice mellow hybrid high, an equal blend of head and body. She’ll mellow you out before you start feeling it in your body. Smoke too much and the body effects intensify to a light couch lock but nothing that puts you to sleep. The effects are not equal to the GMO and that alone makes it not a keeper. She’s nice, dont get me wrong, but I dont like the way she grows, spindly floppy stems and too much leaf material to trim. 6/10 I would smoke again. I would NOT grow again.

9 Likes

I ran her once and only once , not in GMO league for me

7 Likes

I 100% agree. She’s nice, but not a keeper.

3 Likes

What is in GMO league , hit and taste only ???

2 Likes

How it going jet? Been wondering we’re the dogs have been I figured it be great dog walking weather lately. Hope all is good

3 Likes

Hope you’re doing alright over there. Been hearing crazy flooding down there. :pray:

5 Likes

jetdro probly lost himself in his jungle of wedding cake

3 Likes

how is that permanent marker looking bro. stop wasting your time with hookers and show us :wink:

2 Likes

Sonna and Paddles. Paddles is totally jealous of Sonna because I give him all the attention.

Sonna wants to play. All day every day.

Sonna is best boy.

16 Likes

Those Texas floods are out of control

Be safe my brother

4 Likes

You better believe it.

6 Likes

all the telephone lines are down, jetdros internet too i guess loll

7 Likes