Lets try this another way big plants small pots

I’m thinking the same! Had to prop her up, she’s not stretching at all. I’m trimming up the others I just ran, will give a smoke report sometime soon.

1 Like

Romulan amd Goji Pinesoul are both killer cuts , growing wise anyways . Both starting to get serious around week 5 . The smell off Romulan is as sweet as anything ive smelled . Goji is sharp smelling too . Bet both are keepers

3 Likes

she doesnt stretch hardly at all . Nor branch out without training . Run her big in veg for a big reward at harvest . Even short she will still bulk , be dense n heavy , and go dark colored when she is ready

5 Likes

who did u harvest ??? @tresbundles

3 Likes

Lol, she’s a little small for me coming in at around 41/2 feet I would say, had a solid 2 month veg and fills the 2x2 corner she’s in, should get fat.

2 Likes

Mac1, WC, Tahoe, Fritter. So far, the family really digs on the Mac, she’s pretty as hell and has a sickly sweet smell.

6 Likes

cool , yes real Mac is excellent
Let me know what you think of the others too

5 Likes

24 Likes

Beautiful buds!

2 Likes

Well what’s the verdict? Into the garbage or worth smoking ?

4 Likes

First pic is a fat girl id like a go at her

Granted! Rush on in.!

1 Like

It smoked fine, didnt have its original flavor as i could not tell who it is, but the high is still in there

6 Likes

Those are beauties, dude!

2 Likes

Last week i bought 150 pounds of dog food, 3 50 pound bags. Brought one in house, left 2 in my garage on a chair. :persevere: :persevere: :persevere: :persevere:

I had not driven the Mustang in a spell, go to start her, nope, batt is low. Pop hood…RAT JUMPS OUT!
Little fuckers did 4K worth of damage to my car . Chewed plug wires, ALL my injector harness, both brake lines dripping fluid, ate my whole emissions harness from purge valve on blower to tank in rear!!!

Cannot even run the car…im so pissed at MYSELF, leaving the dog food in there brought them in.

Just back from Ace Hardware, rat traps, glue traps, stink things, didnt buy nuff, gotta go back .

Seting up my PCP rifle tonight, figure they come at night, gonna do some hunting it appears, lil fuckers

10 Likes

now that ypu mention this since i dont have my dog i see less mouse in my house in certain times where they would be seen

2 Likes

Saved half a pound of FRESH bud from last run, been in freezer a month , gonna make some fresh frozen while im boiling over about my car…couldnt hurt…

7 Likes

Cool, first pull created PINK water in my machine…could be interesting, also the smell is much much much louder than when running dried flower

14 Likes

Oooo…a Mustang with a blower? Sorry to hear about the f’n rats, but do tell more about the car if you could.

1 Like

Good lord, I can’t even like that post. I would be livid. You’d think they’d be content with 100lbs of dog food and wouldn’t need to go chewing up your car.

6 Likes