Lets wish @VAhomegrown a BIG happy birthday

Today is @VAhomegrown birthday hope you have a wonderful day stoney day brother! :partying_face:

27 Likes

Happy birthday dude!!!

9 Likes

Happy cake day!!!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday!

5 Likes

Happy birthday :balloon::birthday::confetti_ball::gift:

6 Likes

Ahhh shit! Happy cake day @VAhomegrown !! I’m gonna bust some of the blue sunshine pollen over my ladies today just for you!!!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday my man. Have a great day

5 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!:beers::birthday::notes:

5 Likes

Thanks guys! Another trip around the sun on this rock flying through space. My plans are to smoke weed, eat pizza, and enjoy doing absolutely nothing lol

29 Likes

Sounds like a great plan! Happy birthday dude!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy birthday to a cool dude & fellow hybrid monkey astronaut on this spinning spaceship made out of rock hurtling through the endless void of space :+1:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday, @VAhomegrown!!

8 Likes

Happy bday! Enjoy doing nothing and eating some pizza and getting baked! @VAhomegrown

9 Likes

Happy Birthday! @VAhomegrown :birthday:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @VAhomegrown hope your day is as awesome as you are! Cheers my friend!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have a great day planned.

6 Likes

Happy birthday @VAhomegrown !! Your annual congratulations of survival will not allow you to escape two critical annual review questions though:

What are you smoking on, and what is on your pizza?

(Seriously though, enjoy. Pizza is the best birthday food.)

5 Likes

Ey happy birthday @VAhomegrown big love buddy, hope you have a good one :v:t2::heart::v:t2:

I got an uncle who would say “congratulations! You’ve earned the right to pay taxes for another year!” Dude really knew how to take the air out of the room at a birthday party :joy:

10 Likes