LGOGxSF 🍋 vs Alien Rift 👽

I am gonna log the grow here, both strains.

1. Lemon Garlic OG x Starfighter by @LED_Seedz

and

1. Alien Rift by Ocean Grown Seeds

First pic is the Lemon germinating and the second pic has the Fat Grape and two Super Lemon Haze.

Due to lack of comm and a big move the Fat Grape seeds were KIA, may they rest in peace. Alien Rift from OG will be replacing their spot.

15 Likes

That’s a lot of beans professor.

99%

2 Likes

Yeah man, gonna have a few grows going in 2018 winter.

Indoor

1. The Lemon Garlic OG, 2. Alien Rift, 3. 3 Bears OG,

Outdoor

1. Golden Tiger and 5. Super Lemon Haze.

Wish me luck my people.

5 Likes

Yeah blood, buen suerte.

2 Likes

OH MY GOD!

My wife thought the little tupperware with the seeds in it was trash and she threw them away…

I lost the Fat Grape and the Super Lemon Haze… She has been doing a lot of work with the move, and i can`t really tell her anything.

Gonna have to choose another seed pack to grow along with the LGxStr on this thread.

I am sad.

EDIT, the SLH wasn’t lost thank God.

5 Likes

Nothing like Big Labels and Good Communication. :wink:

Keep us posted!

1 Like

It´s my fault! You are right man. Lesson learned.

Good thing i have some spares to do the trick!

3 Likes

We have all been there, accept it and move forward. Thinking about what could have been will drive you crazy. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Reminds me of my very first grow.

I was given 12 C99 seeds and had them all set up in their own little cups with soil, and dumped everyone of them. Swept them away and begged for more seeds.

The rows you organize them in put a smile on my face. Love it!

I have been accused of counting peas on my plate. lol

4 Likes

My mom once said to me: Where there´s order, there`s God!

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Have chosen some Alien Rift, another lemony strain to compare at the end… HHMMMM!

8 Likes

lol you guys don’t reuse tupperware ?? :smiley: :smiley:
maybe she did you a favor and you just dont know it yet :smiley:

1 Like

Anyway bros and sis, i got this going on. 14 seeds were put to soak and in paper towels, all 14 seeds sprouted and showed cotyledons, when putting them on the rockwool, one of the roots broke, so, 13 out of 14 but not because it didnt sprout, but because of my mishandling.

I told you 100% germination brother @LED_Seedz!!!

This is the one i broke the root on…

I will be doing the weekly updates on Mondays for the Tester thread.

2 Likes

@MadScientist when you germinate do you just lay wet paper towel in tuppaware ?? Do you use any solutions to soak or start seeds ?? Do you cover them ?? Put in dark ?? What your processes ??

1 Like

I soak them for 12 hours aprox, in the dark. After that they go into a tupperware with wet paper towels. When they show a little tail they go in the rockwool cubes under the T5 in the dome.

No solution to soak the seeds, only corrected water for the rock, and voila.

3 Likes

After this, someone empties the tupperware into the garbage and @MadScientist has to start again.

Merry Christmas Mad Man! Thanks for your great posts.

99%

5 Likes

I need to correct something. I did put Thrive Alive Red in the water i presoaked the rock with. After applying Super Thrive Red i did the pH and that was it.

Sucks about the loss, at least it wasn’t grow error :thumbsup: happy to see both those strains in action

And man I do wish I could start an outdoor grow right now :rolling_eyes: jealous to say the least

3 Likes

What, we’ll just till the back 9 and start sowing some ganja!

2 Likes