Life goals-what you wanna achieve?

I NEED to get my drivers license and a simple car :blue_car:, i have never been interested in driving but im sick :mask:of public transport etcā€¦
So thatā€™s my goal :goal_net:in the next year or so ( Iā€™ll need some lessons etc, til then i have a mini goal of just getting a 125 scooter/moped/bike when my provisional license gets to me ( only sent application yesterday too.! )

Other than that im good.
Good luck with all your goals and dreams guysā€¦

Gaz

9 Likes

Ducati ? Honda ? Nahā€¦ Look at this beast

On a serious note, I would like to manufacture harmonicas again

11 Likes

BMW i8

Maybe an opium dream, but i want!

6 Likes

Call me weird but Iā€™ve always wanted to sky diveā€¦almost had it lined up this year, maybe next year

7 Likes

Nothing weird about it, i have done downhill once,a and was born againā€¦ And also scuba diving, the most soothing and adrenaline mixture i ever had! Sky diving man! I shit my pants! But i would do it too.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Ooh the i8s are nice @MadScientist but Iā€™m a 2 wheel kinda guy.

@Roux yes yes. A million times yes. Not done it myself @Robin is a weekly jumper though.

@Meesh garden project is looking good. Iā€™m gonna drop a comment on your thread to follow :grin:

@sk1 do it. The mrs dad is a tin whistle maker. And all Ireland competitor but on the banjo :roll_eyes: Mrs cola plays a b/c button accordian too.

@Albannach you will get by the beach one day brother.

@AlwaysLearnin let me tell you shit can get a little weird after a threesome :rofl: can get a little weird during too :wink:

@toastyjakes youā€™re a good guy anyway brother.

@Morgwar I always thought you were from Cornwall :sweat_smile:

Spillz907 and squirtlesquad (only letā€™s me tag like 10 names but I wanted an all in one reply) I wouldnt mind a trip to Alaska but I have no doubt I would get high and be eaten by a bearā€¦no doubt

7 Likes

@anon58740919 i simply cannot believe the brittish guy when he said a bunch of bad things about you, the one that was your ā€œfriendā€ and that left the community. You are a nice guy, obviously not perfect (LIKE MEā€¦ LOL) but yeah man, words get blown by the wind and paper holds anything you write on it, itā€™s actions that count.

Give onto Ceasar what is Ceasarā€™s and onto God what itā€™s Godā€™sā€¦ You a good man Cola.

Sci :robot:

4 Likes

Hopefully one day

5 Likes

You WILL have it bro, i have no doubt about it.

2 Likes

Definitely @MadScientist. But how long do you think Iā€™d survive?? :rofl: twin turbo bugatti beater.

3 Likes

That doesnā€™t matter, itā€™s what you want. Look at Theron bro!

2 Likes

Thereā€™s plenty of bad mouthing I could have done about said ā€œBritish guyā€ but Iā€™m not here for slander. I had the same bad mouthing regarding yourself but I pay no attention to narcissist control freaks. Actions speak a lot louder than words anyway. I bear no Iā€™ll feeling for trying to help him. Or anyone else. Some people just wonā€™t get the help second time round.

Youā€™re a good guy too mad brother. Much love.

@Esrgood4u youā€™d have a belting hour on that before you were laid to rest. Be careful bro

4 Likes

I think more like 30 seconds :rofl:

3 Likes

Front wheel would be up. Take me 15 seconds to be sanded back to sludge :rofl:

2 Likes

I think the brown stuff would protect my arse more than the lid would my head :rofl:

2 Likes

Fk , MY goal isnā€™t worth a mention Cola ?! Jk, Lolā€¦
I have bigger goals but baby steps 1st eh ā€¦
I hope to hear from you soon bro ,

Gaz

2 Likes

Shit sorry bro. I replied in my head to yours earlier. (You ever do that?) Gets me mither off the Mrs all the time :rofl: I read a bit and then my lad woke up.

You definitely need a car where you are itā€™s proper commuter belt isnā€™t it. You going for your CBT once your provisional lands? Get a 125 bike definitely rather than a moved. The noise is awful

Hope youā€™re well bro and family

4 Likes

Most mopeds are 2 stroke. I love how they sound :rofl: Iā€™d gladly sit behind the exhaust and smell the 2 stroke oil burning all day long.
I should buy one of these - http://www.flyingtigermotorcycles.com/product/2-stroke-smoke-candle/

1 Like

That is number #1 on my list.
Number 2 is a world cruise.

Both were in the cards until I found I have to pay 100% for care for husbands care until I am totally broke.

2 Likes

Itā€™s just a few miles from where i live so i cant say much without giving away my location. Itā€™s in Scotland :grin:

2 Likes