Life goals-what you wanna achieve?

don’t forget: there is a Tardis strain already available as well

1 Like

I ran some wwxbb a while ago from female seeds. Wasn’t too fond of them. Or the herming. But we will leave that there :rofl:
Looking good for AMS on the rainbow kush. Sensi jack herer is going to be the one too. But I guess it’s biting the bullet and buying.

Really shouldn’t but I’ve become a little complacent with seeds being gifted so often I forgot the actual monetary value of them :expressionless:

4 Likes

The tardis has no relevance to the strain name. I know that’s kinda confusing but it’s a strain I wanna create in memory of my kid brother killed at 18. (A massive gay called jack) we buried him In a tardis coffin.
The tardis symbolises the regeneration of life. (Really struggling with good sentence structure here :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Especially on some of the more legendary and rare strains it can feel like highway robbery. I can understand to an extent though, because with legalization, commercial entities are looking for profit and can afford the seed investment. Meanwhile us poor personal growers suffer lol.
I do apologize, based off the post, I associated the 2 together.
An alternative to Rainbow kush, and probably a lot easier to source would be Fruity Pebbles OG.

1 Like

Not to worry. Everyone else I’ve explained to has said exactly the same thing. It’s only cos it’s OG the tardis is relevant. I know people here like people building stuff for whimsical reasons :rofl:

The real sad part is. I can get cuts of Jack herer here for free lol

3 Likes

To be happy and content with my life and existence. Fuck material objects

6 Likes

other rainbow strains:
https://www.sensibleseeds.com/connoisseur-genetics-seeds-rainbow-jones-haze-feminized.html
https://www.seedsherenow.com/exotic-genetix-rainbow-chip.html
https://www.seedsherenow.com/compound-genetics-petrol-rainbows-v2-feminized.html

2 Likes

Does this require a spleen deposit? :thinking:

And do they take the training wheels off when it’s paid for?

:evergreen_tree: + :motorcycle: = :boom:

4 Likes

If you get the wife & kid to shove you into that suitcase micro-grow tent & ship you over you’re good. Just put FRAGILE and THIS END UP on and Bob’s your pilot.

You’ll have to finish that doob first though. Not much O2 at 40k feet. :smile:

:evergreen_tree: ducati powered paddle-wheeler? hmmm? :motorcycle: :ocean:

2 Likes

I’ve seen some pretty strong evidence that AMS is not legitimate, including members that I trust on other forums recieving nothing, or receiving what turned out to be commercial brickweed seed. Just a word of caution. Their prices are also very high, and the majority of their website contains stock photos, or existing photos from old forum posts. I looked into them about 3.5 years ago.

5 Likes

I use to order from overseas UNTIL I found area51 seeds, Platinum seed bank and there’s a few other state side that ONLY HAVE super legit breeders!! Area51 gives some good Exotic Genetixs freebie(3packs) atm!