LilJonB's Black Candyland, God's Space Needle and Blue Cookies šŸ’š

I normally give 1.4 EC around this stage of grow. Maybe I have been over feeding the whole time. The Black Candyland didnā€™t seem to mind. I probably stunted the hell out of that poor Blue Cookies. I will b sure to make a note to remember this in the future. Thanks for the help @JoeCrowe @BigMike55

3 Likes

Blue Cookies bounced back nicely brother. Good work. I think you will be ok if you keep nutes under 1000 ppm. Sheā€™s looking nice tho.

3 Likes

Thanks. I just wished I had worked a little harder to figure it out sooner. She could have been twice as big. She still has a lot of potential. Iā€™m excited to see what she can do. Now I feel a whole lot better about her. Iā€™m going to have to grow another one my next run for a little redemption.

5 Likes

Well :man_shrugging:

Poor Blue Cookies. Thatā€™s the main top. I taped her up but training the rest of the branches that come out of whatever grows is goings to be a little sketch.
Think I should just take it?

2 Likes

Trying to figure some things out.

So the Purple Kush auto that I wanted to put DWC didnā€™t pop. Yall think the one I just up potted would mind another move to infinite root space land?
Here she is. She donā€™t seem to mad. I do have one more seed I can try.

12 Likes

I wouldnā€™t think so Iā€™d give it a week in the current pot to send out a few new roots then swap her out .

2 Likes

I think I will try that last seed. Thanks for your help. I think the WC would still catch up pretty fast. I guess we will find out.

3 Likes

Is organic nutes measurable? With a tds meter? Or just synthetic?

1 Like

depends on how organic it is, and by that, I mean how many soluble salts are in there.

3 Likes

Oh I have no idea. Itā€™s the microbes that turns organics into salts for the plants to use right?
So technically if itā€™s 100% organic you wonā€™t be able to tell until it was broken down. Then checking run off.
This was just something thatā€™s been on my mind.

2 Likes

BLACK CANDYLAND READY FOR TAKE OFF!

Roots will look a little dirty for the rest of the grow from the Coco dropping down into the buckets getting stuck.

13 Likes

Mars rocks !!!

1 Like

Just up potted the Think Different x Auto Extreme and Auto Maria. I got the Purple Kush thatā€™s going to pop up any day thatā€™s going in the free WC bucket. All of these plants are not staying in here. The Forest Candy is a successful reversal. Itā€™s going in the basement. The Think Different Auto Extreme and Auto Maria will be going outside once I notice that every one is competing for light.
What are your guys thoughts on plants in separate pots and not even over lapping leaves being aware of each other? Have you guys read about the Mycelium information high way for the plants that lived within it. I forgot where it is or where I read it. Iā€™ll have to try to find it. Extremely interesting stuff.

5 Likes

Sometimes that Low Stress Training turns into a lesson in SuperCropping.

2 Likes

Lol. Right. I just slapped on some electric tape and just pulled the upper part back a little bit to keep her in check. We will see. I dealt with worse. It just donā€™t look pretty right now.

2 Likes

Symbiotic fungus is good for your plants, it uses a signalling system with proteins to communicate. There are some plants that donā€™t even produce energy with chlorophyll, instead they trade carbon with the mycelium in order to live and grow. Now thatā€™s a close-knit symbiosis! Pretty sure that proves fungus was on this planet before anything else, or plants wouldnā€™t even be here.

2 Likes

Itā€™s extremely fascinating stuff. It truly makes me feel like humans are foreign to the planet.

3 Likes

The Earth is actually floating in a snow globe, thatā€™s setting on some evil scientistā€™s laboratory shelf. Every few days he shakes our world just because he can.
:thinking:
That last bowl might have been unnecessary.

6 Likes

If I could only articulate what I feel is really going on.

2 Likes

We just forgot that we were supposed to live on the planet using symbiosis, and went parasitic. Itā€™s the human paradigm! Spaceship earth, thatā€™s the only place we can live. But weā€™ve been running the car in the garage for too long, lol!

3 Likes