Lime OG Crosses For Trade!

Hi everyone here at OG I wanna do some trading I have available the following genetics that have been tested and grown out. Here are a few pictures of some good phenos that I found so far. The male used for these crosses was from a stinky Lime OG keeper from Exotic Genetics.

1. Blue Lime Delight Blueberry Muffin (HSC Cut) x Lime OG
  2. Lime Drop Cookies GSC (HSC Keeper Pheno From Seed) x Lime OG
  3. Citrus Breath Larrys Breath (DHN Cut) X Lime OG
  4. Hella Lime Hella Jelly HSC Cut) x Lime OG
  5. Key Lime Fudge Chocolate Tonic CBD (DHN Cut) x Lime OG
  6. Lime OG F3

27 Likes

Blueberry Muffin X Lime OG

Chocolate Tonic CBD x Lime OG

Gelato 33 x Lime OG

GSC x Lime OG

Larrys Breath x Lime OG

Lime OG F3

Hella Jelly x Lime OG

44 Likes

Out of likes but I love it…healthy gorgeous flowers, great crosses too

5 Likes

would love to trade you for all of those, if interested hit me up in the BOX we can talk swap.

if not thats cool …

6 Likes

also do you know what the lineage of his lime og is ?.

thanks …

3 Likes

It’s “a cross between the sativa dominant Lime Skunk and the indica dominant Triple OG” @JAWS

These look fantastic!! Great work!

6 Likes

is that skunk lineage this piece

CHERRY MELLON * CALIFORNIA PURPLE INDICA

also do you know if the trip og is from hazeman

WHITE * WHITE/ALOHA WHITE WIDOW/MALE * WHITE CUT

humm …

3 Likes

Seedfinder shows this for Exotic Genetix:

7 Likes

What r u looking for!? Definitely interested in the blue lime and lime og

3 Likes

I’d love to trade for some of these @Neoangelo147 !

:v:

4 Likes

damn dude, i wish i had comparable gear to trade else id be all over this. that Hella Jelly x Lime OG is calling my name. do you get legit citrus notes from your Lime OG male? i ask because the dispensary buds ive sampled labeled as “lime og” were way more candy gelato terps than what id call citrus.

2 Likes

No problem dm sent

4 Likes

Yes, a lot of the phenos are citrus leaning but there are a few that have an amazing citrus candy funk.

6 Likes

Well done, some interesting selections. I’m curious what you thought about the HSC GSC. I sing their praises but I’ve only grown a few of their strains. The work they did with BBM is phenomenal IMO.

3 Likes

I believe @BudWhisperer is correct @JAWS

Las Vegas lemon skunk was a popular one around that time, and I know it was in one of the gals that made TINA

Mike also worked with Green ribbon bx

Triple og is his work I believe, not to be confused with xxx og (I say this because I used to get confused)

@Neoangelo147 I’m down to trade, dm incoming

#3 and #6 look like the bangers to me @JAWS I looked larry (bird) breath up and it’s g33 x mendo breath (studly spewright)

That og, that green ribbon bx, the Las Vegas lemon skunk… that green ribbon was used to make FPOG right?

6 Likes

Dm sent. Some good stuff there.

3 Likes

Lime OG and the Blueberry cross sound pretty good.
What are you looking for?

3 Likes

I’ll send you dm :v:

1 Like

I’m interested in all of these. I have a ton of rainbow :rainbow: ylly f2 for trade, I did the f2. Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics

1 Like

they look lovely mate. is that hella jelly sativa x?