List of Seedbanks accepting Bitcoin

I’d like to gather list of cannabis seedbanks accepting Bitcoin. Feel free to share another banks, sellers and your experience with them or with buying with bitcoin.

:mega: If you are seed bank or seed store and want to be in the list, you have to register and reach at least trust level 1 to edit wiki posts. Then you can add your site into the list… For free!

For questions and discussion about using Bitcoin to buy seeds and equipment there is another topic: Overgrower’s Guide to Bitcoin

List of seedbanks accepting Bitcoin:

(Disclosure: This list is wiki edited by users. We do not endorse any of these stores. Feel free to review your experience with bitcoin payments to seed banks by replying to this topic)

6 Likes

I’ve just published by Bitcoin Privacy Tutorial for Growers and cannabis users:

1 Like

What about a poll… :slight_smile:

Have you got some experience with payment using bitcoins?

• I have bought seeds with bitcoin
  • I have bought equipment with bitcoin
  • I have bought smokables with bitcoin
  • I have used bitcoin for buying other goods
  • I haven’t tried bitcoin yet

0 voters

3 Likes

I have wikified first post… Feel free to add other seedbanks that accept bitcoin…

:warning: If you are seedbank and want to be in the list, you have to register and reach at least trust level 1 to edit wiki posts. Then you can add your site into the list… For free :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there,

George from The Vault here.

We accept BTC and ship internationally, here is a little Guide to paying for seeds with Bitcoin our partner for BTC is CoinGate who are also very helpful if you have any technical questions.

If you want to ask me anything though, please fire away!

7 Likes

Hi(gh) all together,

We at Nirvana Shop also accept bitcoins and made specially a extended tutorial to make it easy as possible for everybody.
Take a look yourself: Bitcoin Guide

Greenest Greetings,
Wilfred | Nirvana

6 Likes

Here at Seed City we accept BitCoin! Always happy to help customers get the hang of it! Any questions just shoot us an email at Contact@Seed-City.Com

4 Likes

Hi, Jim from dope-seeds.com here.
We give customers a massive 20% discount when they pay with Bitcoin and it is getting easier and easier all the time to use this anonymous and secure payment method
read more here - https://www.dope-seeds.com/how-to-use-bitcoin/

4 Likes

Hey @jimseeds1

Welcome to OG, i am a customer of yours. I bought some Strawberry Cough and got some AK47Fem as a gift.

It was nice doing business with you guys. My first package got lost, and i contacted you and you sent me a new one, free of charge, thanks Jim. I believe we even spoke on the phone! Cool.

1 Like

Hi there,

Laia from Philosopher Seeds here. We accept Bitcoin payements and we’re actually shipping internationally.

Let me know if you have any question, or please write to info@philosopherseeds.com.

Best regards,

3 Likes

Hey there @PhilosopherSeeds, thanks for stopping by! Great to have you guys!

I love the little tin cans used to ship seeds out!

1 Like

Hey there,

Strainly allows members to pay each other using bitcoins!

www.strainly.io

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

What’s up @Phil! Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

Hi Joe, we accept Bitcoin: https://mmgenetics.eu and ship anywhere in the EU :).

Thanks!

Moses - MMGenetics

1 Like

Thanks everybody for joining the ever growing list! Bitcoin will flourish!

4 Likes

hi @MadScientist i am glad we could help you out - thanks for ordering from us!

2 Likes

Yo Overgrow Fam!

How you all doing?

Just wanted to let you know we accept Bitcoin, Credit Card and bank Transfer. Come check out our amazing selection at http://www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk/ with over 25 years in the industry, 1st class customer service, you will not be disappointed.

3 Likes

Hi everybody!

Gennaro from Female Seeds here.

Just wanted to let you know that we do accept Bitcoins and ship worldwide.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Hello @AliBongo and @gennarofs!

We are honored to have you guys. Thanks for looking us up!

2 Likes

HEY! I Believe I ran a grapefruit x nevilles haze from you guys at least 10-12 years ago. I wish I still had it.

2 Likes