Literally *1* mac seed slightly flame-touched

Nanner seed harvested ~1 month ago… and i just found out im going to have to halt my grow after i harvest for 2-3 years. It’s fine… i just lightly grazed it with a flame before mwhole body seized and tremored and it ended up on the ground. Squeezed it hard to make sure it didn’t penetrate the shell… would think it’s about… i dunno, 80% chance it’s still good.

is anyone interested in it? All I ask is that I get to watch it grow and maybe toss me a seed in 2 years when i can do it again. free of course… i guess i would prefer that someone at least mother it… i was told someone in town paid 10k for the pack this came from (and as hard as i laughed when i heard that, i actually wouldn’t be surprised after doing some googling).

The only way i can give back to OG at this point… i know it’s not much but it could easily be a MAC mom for clones for someone.

3 Likes

I just completely not comprehension.

1 Like

The man has a single seed he wants to gift away.

Want it?

1 Like

oh. no thanks , that is kind though.

1 Like

I would consider growing it out, but I don’t make seeds. I could keep a mother though.

1 Like

No worries guys i will put it in with the rest of the genes im storing. just thought someone might jump at it :slight_smile:
Happy to keep it too!

i’d pop it and make some S1s to send back to ya… why do ya have to shut down for a few years?? is everything OK w/ you ?

2 Likes