Little dwarfs they came from bad seeds?

3 Likes

Were the seeds small?

1 Like

I would bet your soil is tooo compact and nutrients are immobilized.

5 Likes

100% what this guy said :arrow_up:.Im seeing a from the bottom up cascading effect of fading right iff the bat See your bottom leaves how they all went to straight yellow and a dry krusty krinkle tip that go lighter to darker as the plant fades from poor nitrogen intake leaves are rendering with nutrient deficiency shading looks like a bug issue too with all those bug bites Might be mites?Hard to tell,first sign of not getting proper nutrients or running low on Nutes for me is always that fade from the bottom thing .I can see your soil has no perlite for drainage or any lava rocks or pumice stone mixed in your media.That soil isn’t breathing right not enough oxygen in that root mass from poor drainage all that water will sit right in that soil like a sponge and Plant gets no nutrients from being too waterlogged and will throw shit fits.if it was me it would be ride or die at this point would watch over watering and adjust nutrients accordingly.Could replant it in a media with more Drainage but this late in the season she might spend too much time repairing and resetting than putting out something decent in size if she isnt to horribly stunted in the process

4 Likes

No the seeds were nice size,when they came up they just wouldn’t take off. So I just put em by the garden to see what they do for fun basically,the ones in the building well now they’re doing beautifully :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you for the information im still a learning lol but i love growing all kinds of stuff but herb is of course my favorite lol :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s something ive not thought of the nutrients being held at bay makes complete sense again thsnk ya :sunglasses:

1 Like

I once popped a 707 Head Band seed. It was weak and puny and mutated. I popped another seed but put the little mutant in the pot with her big sister. They both grew and the mutant flowers were covered with glue. Not much yield but it was the best cannabis I ever grew. Super sweet and skunky

That’s pretty cool though,thats what i want to see if they produce anything i’m not sure the strains an old friend of mine gave a bunch of female seeds.im finally at the right place and time to grow em.

Gypsum can help loosen compact soil. Amending the planting area is recommended and goes beyond that. What nutrienst do you have? Anything that says 5-5-5? How about cal mag ?

You feeding them crack or something ?

Looks more like a little Fentanyl…

Black tar heroin lol i just wanted to see if they’d actually take off so far theyve not done much but these were just for fun lol all my other girls tho get foxfarm nutrition all the way around :sunglasses: