The Spice must grow. Blessed be the Little Maker!

Last grow sure looked great, best of luck with this one

3 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous brother! RESPECT!

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

appreciate it! I’m gearing up for another run now.

2 Likes

Casting resurrect on Little Maker with my most ambitious project yet. Seed making.

Just planted:

2 x of Barney’s Wedding Cake autos
1x of Barney’s Gorrilla Glue auto : She’s GIGI!
1X Seedsman’s Lemon Auto

And today I decided to participate in @Mr.Sparkle 's Recycled Container Challenge. Added 1X Cookie Devil.

8 Likes

Is it too late to get in?

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

no sir. here you go:

2 Likes

Cookie Devil seed cracked yesterday. Planted in the oatmeal container. Other seedlings seem on. Temp ~24C/RH 60 - 65% steady.

Boring seedling pics:

6 Likes

Keeping it steady at 24-25C and 65% ish RH.

7 Likes

Shifted things around. Current state.

Gonna start feeding seedling strength in a couple of days.

CookieDevil poppedup.

7 Likes

Group hug because first nutes are given. I am a river to my plants, lol.

Cookie Devil shot UP! Overnight…

7 Likes

Day 8 from germination, I think. Chugging along. Added a layer of sand to combat the bugs. Don’t know yet if good idea or stupid idea. We’ll see what happens.

Feeding ph 5.9,ec.0.59,ppm 460. Collected some runoff, clocked at ph 5.4, ec 0.4, ppm 350ish.

Cookie Devil :cookie::smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Is that a layer of sand to keep the fungus gnats at bay? :+1::seedling:

5 Likes

yessir, that was the idea at least. came up with it kinda spur of the moment. I did not have any perlite or vermiculite handy. bugs make me twitch, you know?

2 Likes

It will totally work for that purpose. @Subcool (RIP) used to preach using this technique.

4 Likes

that helps a lot, thank you. I made sure I washed it before I put it in. I might have to ad some more once I hook up the auto watering. I dont want to see the flecs really…not that I fixate on things or anything.

1 Like

Testing increased temperatures. Running 25 to 26c. They seemto love it.

7 Likes

Autofert setup. 12sec run. 1x a day, I’ll increase frequency as needed.

3gallon bucket. Base ec.0.27
Added 6. 5gr MC.

Brings feeding Ec to 0.89. Ph 6.2

5 Likes

Day 14 since germination. Starting to feed them more today. New feed of MC to ec 1.11 over base Ec. Ph at 6.1.

:cookie::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Day 16. On 2 to 3 times a day auto watering. Judging by container weight. Some leaf crinkling, don’t know what to call it really. They look healthy to my eyes. Rezevoir is barely dented. Just checked Ec an ph, both steady.

:cookie: :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Day 17. More adventures.

Earlier this week , my tester started not giving me consistent readings. Weird error code on ph. Ec and ppm readings fine. Changed battery, same. Called the company, tech support says probe is bad. Need a new one. 100 bucks. Great. I get it today…inside there’s a note saying error code I experienced is a battery code…:joy::sob::joy:.

Brand new battery.Probe is fine.Been feeding my poor seedlings ph.6.5…dammit. Flushed each with 500ml of distilled water.

New reservoir. 4 gallons tap. Base ph 6.2,ec 0.3. Added 17g megacrop. New ph 5.65 and Ec 1.2 over base.+4ml calmag, +4ml peroxide.

Outside shot of little Maker.

internal view.

group hug

Cookie devil

4 Likes