Little problem/deficiency identification

Hi,the plants are gorilla auto rqs,19 days old,temp 28-35 degree,humidity 35-60 max.
I Fed days ago 1 liter water + Fishmix 1 ml.
Three days later,today,I Fed Fishmix 1.8ml,Top-Max 0,5,biobloom 0,5 in mineral water using pH down about 6,5-6,0.
I have to mention I use paper strip to mesure pH so It Is not Always same value but a range between 6-6,9 max.
I know some leaves are heat stressed and they are not the problem.The problem Is the progressive yellowing from bottom leaves.Take a look.
Could I use a foliar feeding of Fishmix?Which rateo per liter?

3 Likes

They just look a little hungry other than that they look happy. If it were me I would just increase the strength of the feed a little and see how they react.
But I really recommend getting a proper pH meter, for me when Im troubleshooting a nutrient issue the 1st thing I need is an accurate pH reading to start.

5 Likes

Sure,Today I gave in a 6-6-5 max pH 850ml solution the three biobizz nutes,in that formula,I am worried I Locked out something by pH or PPM as I have no way to see that.Also,to see what happens I Need to wait days…so I thought of giving some Fishmix with foliar spray…I don’t know,to wait or to apply some spray…To me they seem rather healthy

1 Like

They look healthy to me too man, I wouldn’t be worried.
If you gave them some food today I would wait before giving them more, see how they respond.
Personally I only give nutrients with every 2nd watering.
In soil I don’t worry massively with ppm, but definitely a pH meter.

2 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong,this Is a Magnesium deficiency!!Help?

Looks like starting of Arriba|nullxnull, but I wouldn’t be obsessed and do drastic changes, she will be fine … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Those single blade first leaves on seed plants always yellow, fall off, and die. Nothing you can do about it.

Plants themselves look fine. Maybe a touch underfed and wanting more light perhaps, but fine nutritionally.

2 Likes

Cotyledons aka starter leaves are supposed to die. They could use a light epsom salt foliar and a heavier Nitrogen feed, but look pretty good to me… Btw… you will always get a few yellow leaves after a transplant as well. They eat a few leaves while they are transitioning to the new medium. I just call them transplant leaves. No biggie.

3 Likes

Update:One Is drooping a lot.Soil dry up but a little moist Deep.

Need Watering?

1 Like

The one on the left looks like it needs water.
I judge it by how heavy the pot is, if the pot is light I water it, if its heavy leave it alone.

2 Likes

Maybe humidity and water,I’ll be home in an h and I ll see if watering or eh Is the issue

I watered,noticed there were a lot of insect and prepared a potassium soap and neem oil 600 ml Tap water spray.Used 5 ml soap and 4-3 neem oil,sprayed plants being careful ti not spray too much in the soil and then put Them back in growtent,we shall see tokorrow

You were Right,watered only a Cup(200ml circa) and She Is standing again.Not phed water though

It’s too hot and dry for them, I see leaves tacoing to preserve humidity, please check this Vapor pressure deficit chart … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I Need to buy not expensive pH Meter and ppm,along with cheap humidifier,any link to Amazon Italy product Will be well accepted,thank everyone a lot <3

Need humidifier

https://www.amazon.it/s?k=umidificatore&__mk_it_IT=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&ref=nb_sb_noss

1 Like

https://www.amazon.it/s?k=ph+strips&__mk_it_IT=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=2GVNEXWCNWNL2&sprefix=ph+strip%2Caps%2C318&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_8

Nice I have been looking for that.

1 Like

Looking healthy now

I am buying a Little 3 liter humidifier

2 Likes