Little white spots all over fan leaves

Guys don’t know if you can see but I can see little black bugs not too many but they are making my fan leaves get white spots an got what shall I doo???

5 Likes

You could spray with safers soap on the underside of the leaves . Every 3/5 days till you don’t see any more bugs . If you can identify the bugs would help also.

7 Likes

Possibly thrips, you can see them with the naked eye easily so have a good look especially at the undersides of the leaves.

5 Likes

Thanks bro appreciate it

2 Likes

Will do mate thank youu

2 Likes

Safers soap isn’t a bad idea even if you don’t see anything, they also have one called safers end all that should kill off thrips if there are any.

3 Likes

Thanks bro going to have to order some and you see in the second pic do you know what’s happening to the leaves???

1 Like

Hard to say… maybe a phosphorous issue? What are you feeding, how strong and how often?

1 Like

It looks like spider mite damage to me. have you looked underneath the leaves?

Yep I think I can see 2 spot spider mites in the first picture.

but @beacher is also right. It looks like there is thrip damage as well in the 2nd pic.

8 Likes

I haven’t checked underneath the leaves yet but when I run my thumb over that leaf some golden brown stuff was on my thumb

1 Like

Check underneath. I’m willing to bet you’ll see a bunch of mites of all sizes down there as well as eggs. They prefer the underside of the leaf.

3 Likes

Yesss will have a look straight away so savers soap will solve this??

I’m feeding them general hydroponic nutrients the flora series liquid nutes so they’re going into flower so I feed them 2ml Cal mag 2ml micro 1 ml gro 2 ml bloom an feed them every 2 days

1 Like

I don’t have much experience with safers but Spinosad is my go to for thrips and also works for spider mites. :+1:

7 Likes

Top man love for the advice bro really appreciate it :heart:

1 Like

Yesss I’ve had a look there’s small black eggs under the leavesssss

1 Like

take the plants out for insecticide treatment(bathtub?) & heat the tent interior to 120-150F for a few hours, sterilize exterior & all work areas, tools, etc.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

That’s their poo :sweat_smile:, look like its thrips, better than mites … :wink:

edit: ReikoX, I fixed the picture.

5 Likes

Thanks mateee

1 Like

Omg is it really lmao I smodged them an smelt my finger after it smelt like they been eating my plant :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: but where are the thirps hiding I only seen one but there’s loads of poo under different leaves