Logbook of the Nautilus

Good morning eberybody!
After my introduction my first real post here on OG!
Took a while to get an overview, as compared to our small german communities this is HUGE! Great to see that everbody can talk free about trading genetics, without gettin banned :grinning:
I live since a few years in spain, as the situation here is way more relaxed.
I will use this topic to post sporadicly pictures of the In- and Outdoor i’am doing, as well as some gardening stuff etc.

Indoor i’m just running Black Cherry Punch clones and outside
some Blue Dream, C99, Amnesia, Sour Apple Runtz, Moby Dick, Cherry Pie Redux and Bruce Banner.
In the guesthouse i’m running a seed run of Watermelon Zoda to create the F2.

As english is not my native language, please excuse smaller mistakes in grammar and stuff

46 Likes

You’re running some awesome strains! Everything is looking great! :green_heart: I dig your username and topic title! I’m prepared to go 20,000 leagues down with ya!
Welcome to OG! I’m sure you’ll love it here!

4 Likes

yeah!! after recent events, not so many wanna visit my submarine anymore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks man, it’s great to be here!

6 Likes

Some of the indoor stuff…
Anybody knows what causes these burnings in the last picture?

DSC_0717

17 Likes

Welcome @CaptainNemo you 🫵 have now entered The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_africa:! Strap into that seat :seat: for the ride :roller_coaster: of your lifetime! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Nice! @CaptainNemo welcome to OG my friend everything looks sounds great!

3 Likes

Not even close to yours, but thanks!!
Any idea where this burnings can come from?

2 Likes

Honestly it could be as easy as the leaf was folded under or pinched etc. and has now found its way free. Doesn’t really look like a specific problem to me I can identify, especially since it looks like it’s just that one spot, if you notice it spreading or more elsewhere I’d investigate further. Could even be one plant is a bit more sensitive to your nutrient regimen as well, I wouldn’t be too concerned. Really does look very nice, thank you for the kind words I truly appreciate it

3 Likes

It’s on more places then only this one BUT they really were folded under each other until i removed half of the leaves. These clones came very lanky and ill after a long travel. So that is why its not spreading, just the already burned spots seems fucked. Thank you very much :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

Ya I notice when my plants get tight, real tight I get spots like these where the leaves are crunched/folded. It’s actually happening right now as I’m way overloaded in Veg . Anytime my friend, I’m just a message away :wink:

2 Likes

Lots of great strains in here but I’m really interested in the cherry pie rdx and the Bruce banner. Cherry pie is one of those strains you just don’t see a lot but it’s great! I’ve only had finished product but it’s always been great!

3 Likes

Same here :smile:
The first Bruce Banner i had under wrong light cycle of 18/6 when she got out, she started flowering.
But smelling so nice that i popped 2 more to see if i find a keeper. The 2 seeds Cherry Pie redux was a gift and i never heard about Tiki Madman before, so lets see

2 Likes

Thats the Bruce Banner. After 5 weeks of flower she’s now revegging

11 Likes

Nice! Oh you are in for a treat! Tiki is a great breeder! Lots of people absolutely love his stuff, it goes for TOP DOLLAR! I cannot wait to see those, honestly those are VERY worthy of f2 imo

2 Likes

Amazing! They are popped like 8 days ago, so still really small. I will re pot them today, but right now its 42°C outside!

2 Likes

…and i guess these are fems

2 Likes

Oh…. Well That makes things more difficult. Definitely going to be looking forward to seeing them grown out.

2 Likes

42 ! Holy crap that’s insane my friend it’s like 27 here and that’s getting warm. Wow!

2 Likes

my bad… i asked and they are regs. Good to know :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah is crazy! But its only today and tomorrow.

2 Likes