London pound cake og challenge

I’ve become rather attached to mine.

Y’all are nuts!

5 Likes

They’re just getting testes with each other.

4 Likes

I wasn’t like this until I met @Slick1
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

5 Likes

Ummmm. OK. :thinking:
I believe you were a lifetime in the making bro. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think there is a vas deferens between y’all…

6 Likes

Well, I got 8 tails out of 8 beans. Just waiting for them to sprout out of the ground.

4 Likes

Looks like I’ll be playing along with a couple outdoor plants. @Maddawg sending me some of his fire. 1. (London Pound Cake x Jack The ripper x White Gold) only thing I’m worried about is whether or not you guys can keep up.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: jkjk

4 Likes

I’m just waiting to see you add em to @THCeed’s 2023 forest of goodness! :deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

On that note I do have 3 (Reg) beans of (Grape Space Ripper x London Pound Cake) if someone is interested in running them in this challenge Just call dibs! (US preferably as the show kicks off in a few days)

I also have a bunch of (Guptilla x London pound Cake) x Jack Here) is anyone is interested to run them in this friendly challenge.

Guptilla is a potent indica-dominant cross bred by Colorado Seed Inc. With the glittering trichome laden foliage of Gorilla Glue #4 intermixed with the “Dr. of Dankness” Gupta Kush,

8 Likes

Ooh dang those sound great!!

4 Likes

On a side note!

@Cyr_grow is giving away a breeders pack (50+) beans from his Bog Bubble Open Pollination.

Good Luck y’all!

5 Likes

Hahaha, that didn’t happen overnight brother, trust me I know.:joy:

That’s a boatload of seeds man. lol
He said over 50 in the pack. I’d love to have a few but it would be wrong for me to snag them. I’ll leave that to you guys that can run that many or gift them out.
I really have too many as it is. lol

3 Likes

I definitely would be passing out pucks of them like candy☮️

2 Likes

You should definitely enter!

If you win you could spread the :heart: forward…

That’s what I am saying!

2 Likes

I hate to be honest about it but we are very poor folk. Even sending out a few could cut us short on the month. It’s just that way. If I could, I definitely would. I love putting smiles on faces. That’s kinda my thing. lol

8 Likes

I would gladly send you a stamped envelope to forward to @Maddawg for distribution around the site. Just saying.

5 Likes

I appreciate that. And it warms my heart to know there’s people like you guys out there. But, no, I’m really good. :+1:
You guys toss them beans to the four corners and I’ll do my little part. :+1:t5:
I’ll wait and see who gets them and maybe when they offer a few out then I’ll get to them PDQ. lol

2 Likes

Dibs please

2 Likes