London pound cake og challenge

That is a very good point @Oldjoints . As far as I’m concerned, if @BigMike55 agrees, I think we will go with that plan.

2 Likes

:rofl:

This is GREAT PR for @BudBusterPro !

:drooling_face:

The only lemon pound cake I have access to is disassembled in my pantry. :rofl: :+1:

7 Likes

Sounds like a plan, man!
I just want this to be a fun ride. I don’t really care about the particulars or even winning. Long as it stays fun and partially civil.

7 Likes

The PARTIALLY is the most important part. :metal:

6 Likes

OH I plan on learning how to trash talk a little. lol
Not normally my thing but when in Rome…
:laughing:

5 Likes

Hell yeah, Mobilly. Turn it up. Make it louder than loud.
I plan on a little gloating my own self.

4 Likes

How’s this @BigMike55 ?

6 Likes

I’ll certainly set a lawn chair up for this. It’s like the first spring race! Lol :checkered_flag:

1 Like

Good morning @GREANDAL !

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly !

Yeah, I think this is going to be a whole lot of fun man. Mike and I have talked about this for a while. After his amazing seed run he was ready to kick this pig.
I have absolutely zero chance of winning this but It’ll be fun to be a part of. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tempting to jump in on this. I usually only do 2 - 4 plants at a time and with the octopups just 2 but I almost never do multiples of the same strain and I just live or die by whether a plant is female. Since that’s my usual method anyway if someone has one LPC bean they could part with I’d be game to jump in on this…

5 Likes

So how long does this supposedly flower? I recall growing a Sunset Sherbet that went 11 1/2 weeks.

2 Likes

I got ya bro……

6 Likes

Supposedly 60 days………

2 Likes

Don’t they all? LOL

2 Likes

Sounds good and I like the “competition”.
But actually I have no room for more :sweat: .

Will be interesting to follow this multiple run.
HG!

3 Likes

@GREANDAL, The Sunset Sherbet I grew out last year gave up some of my best rosin! (semi-diamonds)
outta likes this morning, so had to run by the emoji bank!
Here yas all go, lol
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

This sounds like a blast to watch! If anyone has 2-3 LPC seeds they can share let me know otherwise I am a dedicated watcher of everyone else’s grow. GOOD LUCK to all.

5 Likes

There are a few of us in this boat…

1 Like