Long flowering sativa autoflowers

Hello all I’m currently starting to explore some long flowering sativa auto flower genetics like the Panama lime super auto and Thai super auto.
Also testing my royal purple Lebanese autos before there released and will be using the best make from them to start this project, the super autos are only available as fem beans but I have several :smirk:
My goal is to use some auto flower genetics I have made already to start crossing to these long flowering autos in the hopes of creating a stabile fast to switch but long to finish line that will enable the growth of sativa dominate plants that will bud threw summer and finish before the cold weather comes. There are alot obstacles and testing that will have to be done to keep the traits I want while reducing the trigger time but I think it’s very possible.
If they flower based on level of maturity and not photoperiod ill pick the quickest to show sex but the longest to finish and keep working those traits till I get were I want. Wish me luck , photos coming soon :+1:

24 Likes

That sounds like a really cool project! Hope it all works out how you like. Ill be following along

3 Likes

Anything @Heritagefarms is doing is worth watching (& taking notes :+1:)

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Wow that’s a great idea brother. I will be following along your progress

2 Likes

Good luck! I’ll be watching.

1 Like

This will be a cool one to watch !!! Changed to watching. :+1::+1:

Damn this is going to be a long project. Guess I’ll just post up over yonder…

1 Like

Yep will definetly be a long project the Panama lime and the Thai are both supposed to fit what I’m looking for but we will see and then once the crosses start there will be a few backcrosses before I start to work it as it’s own line. Should be interesting to what they do the the pictures I’ve seen if the Thai auto show it finishing at like 8 feet tall :neutral_face::crazy_face:

10 Likes

:clap: great project

4 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes