Long lasting high "strains"?

Greeting

I looked in the search bar and it seems that there are no similar topics. I’ve collected some information scattered around the forum, but I’d like you to share some information about “strains” that have a significantly longer effect than usual.
Personally, I’ve only once tried something really outside the scope of the standard, but I wasn’t able to find out what it was. Some kind of sativa and it wasn’t particularly strong, but it lasted for hours. Considering I’m a lightweight, that was perfect

If anyone has something in this regard, it would be great if you could share

Respect

5 Likes

An edible of any sort lasts a long time.

6 Likes

Hells Angels OG, Black Gas, Gas Face, First Class Funk, Bubba Kush , hazmat OG, Grape Stomper OG. All last hours and hours and I smoke a lot.

9 Likes

I’m very bad at dosing those things. I never found a happy dose.
So the joint is my choice.
And a bit of blasphemy… I mix it with tobacco :open_mouth:

4 Likes

LOL, how European of you… :+1: :blush:

In my experience, North Americans (generally) don’t mix, but most everybody else does to some extent, sort of like ‘Hamberger helper’

Cheers
G

9 Likes

because north americans don’t smoke tobacco, but most everybody else does to some extent :wink:

3 Likes

Tikal from ace.
critical kush from dinafem. high the next day…
Mac1 crosses. Freemac was particularly strong.
purple punch and its derivatives. i am usually high the next day

thinking about it. i would have to say most of them had the feeling of a small amount of cbd…even the sativas. likes lots of thc and less than a pct of cbd.

1 Like

Long ago in my teen years here in Ontario we would smoke hash mixed with tobacco. Heat up the hash and crumble it into a rolling paper with tobacco, and you have yourself a hoolie. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Get fancy and put a piece of rolled up cigarette pack paper in the end for a filter.
Never mixed weed with tobacco though, thats just wrong.

8 Likes

I totally agree, it’s a pretty common here for people to put ‘spin’ with their weed and then smash bongs of 50/50 tobacco. Even with a nicotine habit it just always made me feel gross. I always just thought it was because they were cheapskates but apparently some people find the ‘spin’ enjoyable, in fact one of my sons rips bongs of straight tobacco!:face_vomiting:

On the topic at hand Hellfire OG is pretty long lasting and is Heri, Lavender is pretty good, 9lb hammer and blackberry kush also.

2 Likes

i find amnesia, super silver haze, sour lemon haze and crosses of those pretty long lasting. especially amnesia i feel till noon the next day

2 Likes

i recall when i was in germany all those years ago we mixed all the hash with tobacco and even the folks who didn’t smoke any sort of tobacco did it. i hadn’t experienced hash until i went to germany and when i did that when i got back one time everyone looked at me like i was crazy and told me i ruined it. they used butter knives on a stovetop.

2 Likes

In my experience you’re looking at 12+ week sativas :ok_hand:

2 Likes

For me it’s haze crosses, in particular amnesia haze. But honestly you should just experiment with different strains and maybe even different breeders/seed banks because everybody is different.

1 Like

heavy hitting indicas. I grew this bagseed outside, seeds gifted from a friend, socalled white widow… anyways I let it run (outdoors) a week longer.
Mate, that stuff hit like a brick to the back of the head, redeyed couch potato. That stuff made the days longer
Sativas make me anxious

1 Like

Oof. I had some of this years ago, and I remember it made me feel exactly how I wanted to feel… only found it that one time, but that’s a strain worth chasing!

1 Like

Very underrated imho for sure, I crossed it over a 9lb hammer for a ‘black hammer’ and it’s toxic!

1 Like

Where was your BK from originally?