Look at what this place has done to me

Last summer I only had some old bag seeds and seeds from local growers stored in a footlocker. I just wanted to show you all what you have done to me.

Today

Zamaldelica F2
AK 48
goji OG F2
Pakistani Chitral Kush
Columbian Gold
Night Terror OG F2
AK Bean Brains BB Muffin x Vintage BB
Stuck In Plain Sight
SupaFreak middleman
Sebrings Cherry Brandy
Bubble Milk Oldjoints
Dark Rhino Kingdom Organic Seeds
JuJu Bee Vashon
Drunken Watermelon NugLifeFarms420
Purple Triangle Bodhi
Dread Bread Bodhi
Time Bender Bodhi
Blueberry Hashplant Bodhi
Dark Ghost Train Rare Dankness
Starkiller Rare Dankness

This is a great place with great people, except for the boron guy. Does the desire to collect more seeds go away?

65 Likes

:joy::face_vomiting:

Nope.

Nice collection.

13 Likes

I thought the desire would go away. Shut myself down several times. Just picked up my first couple of Ace packs, Night Owl, and looking at some Khalifa Genetics. Basically, youā€™ll always find something new and interesting which is half of the fun.

7 Likes

Nice collection! The desire to collect does not in fact go away! Youā€™ll read one description and think ā€œI need thatā€ while sitting on a dragonā€™s hoard of seedsšŸ˜‚

11 Likes

lol once you start collecting seeds itā€™s hard to stop, definitely have more than I could ever use and still canā€™t stop buying more :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Good stuff right there :ok_hand:

Only once you realize that you will never run out.

Restriction ā†’ abuse ā†’ serenity

Canā€™t find the exact quote from swami Prajnanpad, in an exchange of letters with Arnaud, a French citizen,
(Paraphrasing)
As a long as a man is hungry let him eat, as long as a man wants to collect riches let him collect riches and only then can he beat his fear of missing out and take control of his self.

16 Likes

Who sent you the Turkish Gold?
Ha!

8 Likes

The desire to collect more seeds for me doesnā€™t just have its own momentum, itā€™s got its own gravity. Nice collection. Much love

8 Likes

I was in a similar place & found this place :hugs:

Went from a found on street dimebag of seeds (thought it was just more hooker garbage at first glance).

ā€¦ to seed horde guilt. I couldnā€™t look at my list of seeds without starting to panic almost every time. Salivating. The works.

The first step is knowing when to say ā€˜noā€™ to new freebies.

Then made plan to actually grow them all or give them away.

Although I still bought some new packs & eagerly accepted a couple trades @ gifts (see all previous posts :joy:), this year Iā€™ve popped over 20 strains of about 45ā€¦which is a lot for my situation.

The idea was to start one strain a week until they were all tried but somehow my math skills are higher than me & my aspirationsā€¦ :thinking:

That would have limited me to one or 2 plants per strain soā€¦-/#Ā£:;()$(: that!

And it gets worse.

Because thereā€™s about 10 or 15 seed-making projects in line too! I need access to an alternate dimension or a holodeck to get it all done.

Whatā€™s the siteā€™s name again? O holy DNS. :pensive:

:evergreen_tree:

18 Likes

lol never my daughter told me i needed a hobby so i collect differnt sedd strains and grow the crap ota weed :grin: im gonna need to win that billion $$$ lottery and buy land in different parts of the country to grow all the different strains out there and seed run alot of them to pass them around not to metion the class a motorhome to travel around to the different grows now to start looking for peopel to manage the grows :rofl: :kissing_heart: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:ā€¦SNAPS BACK INTO REALITY NOTE TO SELF DONT SMOKE SO MUCH BEFORE COMING TO OG :grin:

15 Likes

20 strains your on the way to intervention I think 50 is mandatory sign up.

11 Likes

95 and counting here

10 Likes

Go back and share the dreamy OG world of someone elseā€™s fortune and unlimited grow networkā€¦I really virtually dig it. Itā€™s warm, friendly and all our friends are rich cannabis afficianadoā€™s TOO! Escape to OG and smoke @olschool , smokeā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™m in denial and refuse to count!

11 Likes

I have some camel cash in a box laying around somewhere in the house.

3 Likes

Sow & Be Free

At some point,
a time may come,
where on a sudden day,
you get the wild idea to sow them
all at once in whatever space you got,
eleven plants in each pot, open pollination,
abundance is the reality in which we thrive,
under perpetual 12/12 light cycles,
automatically in perfect balance,
autoā€™s and photoperiods alike.

5 Likes

Youā€™re a wealthy person

4 Likes

Had to countā€¦ 90ā€¦ send me the details for Seed Addicts Anonymous meetingsā€¦

7 Likes

im in the same boat, not sure what to start next.

14 Likes

welcomeJunebud420 enjoy

3 Likes