Look what I found :) all gone. . . FOR NOW

While I was hunting through my old boxes of stuff I came across about 135 seeds that came from (if my memory is correct) some unpressed Mexican red hair I got a few pounds of some years ago. I have know idea on viablitiy they were stored in an old film container and I can’t promise they were the Mexican red hair but if anyone is interested let me know

12 Likes

8 Likes

Throw them bad boys in soil and find out! I’d suggest soaking them in something that has
Gibberellic acid In it if your offering send some my way I’m not afraid!

2 Likes

@Tinytuttle I would grow them but I’m trying to go all auto this year and have a strict limit of plants I can grow and can’t afford them taking up my limits. Hit me with a PM I’ll definitely send some your way

2 Likes

If not many takers Ill chuck some into the landrace project next season.
Im in UK though so postage would be a couple of bucks i guess.
It is a survival of the fittest project so if you don’t want to see most of them left to die, no worries :grinning:

3 Likes

I too have about 100 beans of some eighties Tex - Mex Sativa that were gifted to me awhile back, I have a friend that just keeps the genetics fresh, just have not had time to pop a few yet. I know fosure there should be some interesting things hidden in there…I do grow weary of the poly-hybrids that are getting served these days, kids seem to eat them up though.

9 Likes

@gordongecko hit me up with a pm on where to send them bro if you can get these bad boys to pop I’ll put $10 down they can take anything you throw at it

3 Likes

Haven’t smoked a Sativa in 30+ yrs, only hybrids. Never have grown any. I’m up for the challenge next grow. Gotta get me some GA3.

3 Likes

@Yooper63 shoot me a pm with your address and I’ll share some of these for you to try

3 Likes

Do you think they would finish flowering here? or better do you think the males would be throwing pollen before the females finished flower here?
as long as they add some DNA to the pool it worth it.

2 Likes

I’ve got a few seeds from the last good batch of Mexican I got (maybe three or four years now). It’s from what we called the tennis ball pheno. The compressed buds were the color of a tennis ball. Grew a few out in 500ml cups and it was pretty true to the bud it came out of. This gets me thinking of running it again.

6 Likes

Shit I’m always up for some old gems! Toss some this way lol

1 Like

@Artisan pm me with your address

@ReikoX you want some of these?

1 Like

@gordongecko I would say no. It’s most likely to be a hardcore sativa and they like that long flowering

OK well let someone else take em then
They will most likely be wasted on me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Count me in. Haven’t tried much old school Mexican.

2 Likes

I’d like to see what these are capable of… Id like to see something like the “mids” I got in high school. Light green, red hairs, seeded and covered in crystals.

2 Likes

No thanks bro, I have a lot of irons in the fire at the moment.

2 Likes

@Eddie.saw I believe these seeds are in the same general strain as what you are describing

1 Like