Look who's growing!

Look who’s growing!! 1.5 inches in 24 hours. If only I knew what strain she was. My mysterious lady.

6 Likes

lookin good dude. what lights you using?

Right now they’re only under CFLs. Ordering my LEDs tomorrow.

What led are you going for?

1 Like

Yeah what led? Maybe i can assit you into not making an 800$ mistake like i didXD

2 Likes

Love this! Some of the best I’ve grown I had no idea what i was growing. Good luck!

This is the LED I ordered.

1 Like

oh shit you bought 5? if its not shipped cancel it. check out growmau5 on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlM5uvO7sao&list=PLFeGgzTAA8vkzWTM7SWiQPlYAhNe3GMGi

1 Like

robin at NGL is a superb dude. he will answer any questions, help you build a light, either sell you a light, sell you the parts, or find the parts somewhere else, he just wants you to try:)

1 Like

Thanks but it’s already shipped lol. This is my first indoor grow so perhaps in the near future.

1 Like

A guy i know uses the viperspectras n had some beautiful nugz come from them. A good light to start with… i would check out growmau5 channel too though super smart dude . For the price you cant beat the vipers but if you wanna beef things up later go with the chip on board leds he even has videos on converting the lights you purchased to a cob style

1 Like

Awesome. Definitely will try it.

1 Like

I used them very good