Looking for a clone of SourD from a reliable source

I’m not sure if this is the right section so mods feel free to move if needed.
I’m trying to find an old school sour D clone that’s worthy of the name from someplace like strainly or vendor who will ship.
I got a cut from someone in the Maine area that was supposed to be a Chaco cut but it was really disappointing. I had a real nice keeper cut of Karma’s Headbanger from a small pheno run that was great but I lost I couple years back when I had a security false alarm. Anyway I don’t have more Headbanger beans but I am holding a pack of his Bx3 sour for a rainy day. I hate pheno runs since I’m in a small space and am trying to find a top shelf ass kicking clone of SourD.
Anyone here that can point to a vendor that’s reputable and has something like that ?? I have gotten some nice stuff via Strainly the latest I’m just trying is a Ghost and a Bubba cut from Allstar. Would like to find the SourD on hand to be ready for a few months from now. I’m not in a hurry and don’t mind paying a reasonable price. But not a insane price since I’m not in this for a profit. Just private supply. I see Ocean Grown has a “Staten Island”SourD but have no idea if it’s good or there is a better cut elsewhere.

7 Likes

Good luck with that, I’m hunting some quality sour diesel also whenever possible.

1 Like

Me too 🙋 please thanks

Why not. Dont gotta twist me arm

I don’t have the original, but I have a cut I got that was pheno hunted from Cali connection’s original Sour D (sour OG x sour D clone). I haven’t bloomed her yet though.

2 Likes

Anyone know anything about the one from Ocean Grown ?