Looking for a few strains, willing to trade

Hey guys! I’m looking for any Nepalese and Pakistani sources for one project, and a Cinderella 99 for another! With the C99 I might be willing to take a hybrid if it’s something I think could compliment the project. Let’s make some good deals!!

P.S. also definitely interested in any space queen

6 Likes

I have a lot of Old School Paki from a grow but they came from hermies pollinating each other so trader beware lol.
I think I also have some M99, which is supposed to be C99 x C99.

2 Likes

I was given some of the Azad Kashmir and may continue with that as my Pakistani, the goal is to honor a locally grown flower I can’t seem to source with my own take, Napali Pakistani Kush

The other one is for a project with Indiana bubblegum which I’m trying to get my hands on atm, I wanna make a Princess Bubblegum strain

4 Likes

Nice, you might have to cross Chem DOG with Joliet Jake (Sugar Plum Sunset) to create Jake the Dog next! Let me know if you are interested in the M99, I’m interested in what you have for trade.

2 Likes

You know… That HAS to be a pink pheno… :laughing: :star_struck: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I would be super down to try the M99!

After PB I want to do something with Space Queen to make Vampire Queen first, tho hehe

I could trade you my cultivar of PPP x LA confidential F1, it’s not from Doug’s line, but rather a farmer close to my area, cause I actually live not all too far from paonia

Also have a ducksfoot x coljam F1 from a Canadian buddy

Could also spare maybe 3-5 beans of peanut butter breath x romulan

3 Likes

I really want to get Pink Kush or Pakistani Chitral to add in the pink!!

3 Likes

That should do it!

That is a great project you have, it might take a while but keep at it until you are happy with the results.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Oh definitely gonna take some time to come to fruition lol, as all good bud does

1 Like

I’ve got a grower willing to trade me a cut of his clone of The Black when it’s big enough, maybe I could do Space Queen x The Black for Vampire Queen or something

3 Likes

I only have 6 of the M99 and would be interested in whatever number of the PBB x Romulan that you would trade. Do you happen to have any pictures of this plant? PM if you’d like to make that trade, it’s cool if not!

2 Likes

I haven’t grown them myself but let me contact the breeder c:

2 Likes

You have Space Queen? I have 5 seeds of Subcool’s SQ from 2006, and I’m hoping to find a few more for an open pollination run. If you’ve got some, let’s talk.
:guitar:

9 Likes

How desirable is Santa Maria/F8??? Have it, but don’t know anything about it really. Supposed to be stabilized, extremely fast (60 days flowering), “white” variety is known for it’s powerful erotic effects. I’ll volunteer the pack if y’all want to do a “Co-Op Run”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Holy fuck me I do not but PLEASE do keep me informed on if you pollinate those beauties

2 Likes

Dude you’re doing better than me and I sent him the pollen

3 Likes

Doggy doggy

What now?

1 Like

Nothing to be done , enjoy

1 Like

Hold on I’m a little baked here, back up a step or two, what pollen are we sending who where?

1 Like

Miscommunication, no worries

2 Likes