Looking for a ghost og cut

I lost my cut of ghost about 9 years ago when i left cali, now that im back in the grow game i have been searching for another with no luck ( the 2 cuts i found werent even og 1 was a cheese cross) please if you have a real ghost og cut dm so we can work out some kind of trade

4 Likes

Welcome to the best forum/community!

As for your search for ghost, You and many others lol. It’s around, but weeding through the fakes or S1 is frustrating. There are a few on here that have it, or are waiting for confirmation if it’s the real deal. if they are willing to share, there’s usually a waiting list. I’m hoping to get one myself, along with a few other clone only cultivars.

5 Likes

Well hopefully these ghost town seeds will have a heavy ghost leaning pheno i can back cross with og and back a few times to get something fairly close for now lol. Who knows i might find a killer lurking in one of these greenpoint seeds lol

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few people sell ghost og backcrosses but they normally sell out fast , I will offer you some advice and that is that the strain bank of Los Angelas sells a s1 sfv as ghost, it’s a good og plant but it’s not the ghost cut at all so if your hunting around and see that don’t waist your time there. Also if you like seeds keep your eyes out around here for some ghost og breeding’s around the middle to end of this coming summer.
Also wondering where you got one originally it’s not the most commonly shared strain.

12 Likes

Thanks for the heads up about la seedbank. Any exp with pacific seed they have some ghost seeds ive thought about getting

1 Like

No but i know mota did some good work with it , not sure how much of that is still available.
There is some asshat in Oregon or Washington claiming to be ghost himself but anybody who knew that crew knows ghost is older and moved back east, he has zero presence online or if he is online he abanded that handle and has never connected him self to it.
I know Josh d and matt still have it, orgnkid and a few others but I’m sure there beyond tired of getting hit up about og kush lol unless it’s to put it on your shelf at a store they have all got way into the legal business side of things minus orgnkid who really wants nothing to do with that scene. I’ve invited him here a few times and he has shown zero interest
You know whats even crazier is it was almost lost forever , Josh , orgnkid ,Matt everybody lost it except ghost and one dude in the bay nobody knows, and I’m not even sure ghost had it at that point. Always good to give your friends back ups

15 Likes

Yeah after 2 decades id be over it too. My cut i got from a homie that got me into growing around '06 that he got directly from ghost. That was when i was still in the bay and there was about 4 of us i know had it aside from ghost and orgnkid. I miss the bay grow scene but the area has gotten ridiculous.

4 Likes

The bay area is a sad reflection of what it was 20 years ago , Oakland is alot nicer though in some areas.

4 Likes

Yeah oaksterdamn did alot for the city. The east bay will always be my home but i really cant see bringing my family out there. I may visit for a cut hunt though, thats were the best genetics are imho

1 Like

The club is a sad scene for clones now a days there hardly ever in stock mainly during spring is best time. What part of the state are you in now if I may ask

1 Like

Supposedly there are Ghost OG clones coming this month near me. I am going to pick up a couple. I will contact the grower tomorrow if i remember. I will set a reminder on my phone now. Will someone on here be able to verify for me?

1 Like

I can show what it looks like if that’s what you mean, I know mines legit .

Yeah that’s what i meant. Thanks

10 Likes

Far away in the midwest sadly which is why i didnt keep my girls. I do still have a few connections out there though. Im kinda saddened that the clones arent good anymore. Right before i left i got ahold of a blood diamond og cut and a infinite euphoria i only got 2 runs out of.

3 Likes

Is that an original ghost og?? I’ve tried looking for a good cut but don’t think ppl like to come off them very often. Lots of crosses but nothing original.

1 Like

Yep it certainly is, had to go way out of my way to get my hands on her.

4 Likes

I’m definitely sure it wasn’t the easiest. Looking beautiful though !!!

1 Like

It was a gift that required a 12 hr straight non stop round trip to retrieve , got the original bubba kush at the same time both strains I have been after for about 18 years so it was worth it for me,not sure many other would justify it

11 Likes

2 very awesome cuts that can’t be found often anymore!! I have seen “josh ds og” around Michigan a couple yrs ago and should’ve got a cut of that but did not. Wonder if its the same??

1 Like