Looking for a good fertilizer to add bud mass

Using earth best organic nutes bud and bloom and my buds just aren’t putting much weight on.what is a good nute to add mass to you buds pretty new to growing needs some advice.
Happy growing!

5 weeks in flower.

6 Likes

I’d say some are just that way … more airy or fluffy , with lights being adequate and all.

I’d say by week 7 they should be plumping up more .

3 Likes

Thank s bro I was thinking that mite be the case just need more time in flower.

1 Like

Husker fan by chance?

Agreed.

I just use a quality fertilizer (but I don’t really follow instructions) and I tend to avoid extras like “super ultra genius maxi bloom”

All the best

3 Likes

I here ya plus the bottle with all the pretty pictures and Vivid colors!

3 Likes

Your plants look nice. Nice and green, no tip burn, no deficiencies. I wouldn’t change anything. They are still in early flower so will keep bulking up over the next 3-4 weeks.

4 Likes

i agree with this. Plants look good. Organic? You run mollasses and recharge your microbe life? That will keep things happy and the brix in molasses will help weight gain. But overall it does most the swell closer to harvest. Just keep em happy.

2 Likes

Awesome thank you Bro plan on molasses later on the next watering. Thank you everyone for the advise.

2 Likes

More light, more air, phosphorous and potassium.

Monopotassium phosphate. Cheap as hell. 0-52-34. $20 buy you a decade’s worth.

Million off-the-shelf liquid bloom boosters on the market and they’re all a mixture of monopotassium phosphate, potassium sulfate, and sometimes potassium nitrate. Just grab whatever’s cheapest at the hydro store there generally isn’t much difference.

2 Likes

malt barley , ban guano, banana tea ( all organic)