Looking for a grapefruit cut 🇨🇦

As per the thread title, I’m looking for a grapefruit cut, preferably the old Vancouver/bc one but a proven more modern cut would do :wink:

Pm me, I’m sure we can work something out :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Sounds yummy!

2 Likes

That does sound tasty, wish I could help out. I’ve never grown a grapefruit variety

2 Likes

It is absolutely lovely.

2 Likes

sweet tooth 4 can have grapefruity terps

3 Likes

I’ll have to check it out!

1 Like

Man I used to have some sweet tooth 3 ibl made by Sotf420. That man was as crazy for the tooth as I am for the bubble.

That grapefruit cut is amazing. I hope you find a good source :sunglasses::+1:.

The sweet tooth cut I had the chance to try smelt exactly like this febreeze I used to buy because it smelt so damn good :joy:. Super delicious… I used to keep a baggie of it just to smell it whenever I wanted. Very perfumery goodness. Not many things at all like it.

The taste was very sweet as you’d expect. Not my cup of tea but I still enjoyed it a lot. Especially the uniqueness of it.

3 Likes

Thanks man :pray:

The original grapefruit is probably extint… or someone is a damn prodigy and kept a cut alive for 50 years haha.

Sweet pink grapefruit I hear is still held by a few enthusiasts :wink:

There were s1s made as recently as 10 years ago. We’ll see :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah it was hella old when Steve got it even :joy:.

Crazy it’s been around so long honestly. But I’d safely bet it’s out there somewhere.

If you can’t find it then sweet tooth is the best alternative IMO. And maybe even better. I’ve never had the original grapefruit but…

Help my man mith out guys :sunglasses::man_dancing:.

Ps. Chimera used it to make his sweet tooth f1… or just called grapefruit x blueberry.

I believe it was DJs prized blueberry male also. So just elite genetics all around. Can’t go wrong, I’ve only heard good things.

2 Likes

Well, I took a quick glance at my seed options and I wasn’t satisfied.

Sweetooth4 is cool, but it lacks the elegance of the grapefruit cut :slightly_smiling_face:

This post only been up for a few hours, no panic yet haha

Chimera definitely knows his plants, but I think he retired from breeding (?) I meant to contact him about some even rarer genetics. I’m still learning English with Rosetta stone 30 free trial edition. Soon. Soon.

3 Likes

@Mithridate I have a pack of the S.O.T.F. Sweet Tooth #4 IBL, just curious about your thoughts on them? Thanks! ☆djsf

1 Like

I’ve never grown them from seeds but st4 usually tastes sweet, smells grapefruity/fruity, has chunky buds, somewhat blurred hybrid high and is a resin queen. Mostly squat plants. Be careful not to let them get rootbound or they might/will autoflower.

:wink:

2 Likes

Was it the 4 he was doing? Damn it’s been a long time.

He had a genius idea. Labeled 4(?) different sets of packs with a colored sticker identifying the male used.

And then we all tested them for him. I will use that same genius idea myself :nerd_face:. Thanks Sotf.

I miss that man. I enjoyed his passion for the Swt.

Sweet tooth 4 is basically a grapefruit ibl. And Steve selected from tens of thousands of plants throughout that process. He really did it right.

And knowing Sotf… I’m sure selected from a quitee a few handfuls himself to find his keeper parents :joy:.

If anyone still has contact with him tell him I said hi :heart::raising_hand_man:.

3 Likes

@CARE_giver

4 Likes

I was looking through my icmag photos and I can’t find em. I can’t even load anyy of the images fully… I wanted to go back and look at some of Sb phenos also…

the whole systems messed up?

But yes those little packs were so cool to me at the time :joy:.

Did you ever end up popping yours?

2 Likes

Holy crap I must not have had a camera phone all the way back in 2011 :joy:.

My memory is so shot. This was only 10 years ago…

5 Likes

Good luck brother…
I hope you find what you are looking for…

1 Like

I had some swt 4 from Sotf as well and made f2s back in 2015. if anyone wants a flip just lmk. no guarantee on germination although they’ve been in the fridge the whole time.

7 Likes

try to also ask in the canada contingent thread there has to be the og bc grapefruit cut on here. that was one if my fav strains also back in the day. gl finding it and ill keep my eyes out for them

1 Like

Pretty much, yeah. The photo album management/upload is the worst part too. …

1 Like