Looking for a heavy Garlic funk

Title says it all looking for some garlic related seeds.

4 Likes

Chem-D is the epitome of garlic funk imho

2 Likes

I have a garlic juice x sour bubble that is sweet garlic all day long. Almost body odor stank.

Very excited to see what these flowers bring to the table.

But in all reality, @TopShelfTrees1 is right. True chem or chem lineages you’re bound to find a garlic heavy expression.

That sounds right up my alley :drooling_face:

1 Like

GMO is what you want. The G stands for Garlic :wink:

I have some HSC Garlic Budder seeds but I haven’t dropped any yet.

1 Like

I thought gmo is genetically modified organism…

Yeah it doesn’t stand for garlic and/or onions.

2 Likes

GMO as a strain is GARLIC MUSHROOM ONION

G.M.O. as an abbreviation, yes, is “genetically modified organism”.

You guys never really heard of this???

6 Likes

I remember reading one of @GregOG posts about some nice Garlic bud from oldschool breeders
Might be worth looking into but I must agree with @TopShelfTrees1 that the chem D also got some nice garlic smells
Never ran pure chem D (cut not in my country)but got some Dogpatch(chemDx91bx2) from Luckydogseeds and there was definitely loads of that funk you looking for in those plants aswell.

2 Likes

He’s right you know :point_up:t2:

2 Likes

You are correct good sir. Garlic, Mushroom, Onion.

If you’re willing to look at clones you could look for the old Hogsbreath.

3 Likes

Garlic icing…fresh coast💯

2 Likes

From skunkmaster himself

5 Likes

“Garlic mushroom onion” LOL

More vigorous, higher yielding and more odorous than other plants from the same line in the hunt

1 Like

Funny no, I had thought it was what I said. I’ve got some of these beans. Also garlic butter. And garlic cheese. :yum:

2 Likes

And I thought that was the name. Not actually modified.
My mistake lol

2 Likes

Anyways sorry for the multiple posts. I promise you though, this is what you seek :wink::rofl: lol!

1 Like

Where have you been hiding :rofl:?
:green_heart: :seedling:

It’s funny I’ve found more garlic in either a gmo cross or totally different strain all together. I’ve had one example of gmo that was straight garlic and onion from Verde Natural living soil grow and dispensary out here in Denver. Personally I’ve only grown 1 or 2 strains with GMO in them—if that. One of them, Oni’s garlic juice (gmo x papaya) was rank and while I wouldn’t say it was garlic and onions it was definitely like musty BO with hint of onion but more locker room filled with old nasty locker room stuff haha idk lol

Overall I love the strain though, of all the cookies that one can easily be here to stay in my book; and now I’m realizing how badly I need to put those Guaco (Gmo bx3) by 808 in the soil like yesterday lol

Munson from Dominion Seed Co aka Duke Diamond has a garlic funk a little different than GMO. It hit the roof of my mouth when I smoked it. Duke is also good at putting descriptions on how to manage his strains as well.

1 Like