Looking for a heavy pungent Garlic weed

Title says it all I need something very loud in taste and smell

5 Likes

Does it have to be garlic smelling???

2 Likes

I’ve grown garlic budder (Fortune Cookies x GMO) from Humboldt seed co and thought that was a nice spicy garlicky chem-y cookie smoke. I know in the discord Corgitron has recommended Mosca’s super petrol (GMO x GMO/Rocket Fuel) which sounds like it’s effectively a GMO Bx1.

Skunk house is the one who hunted out GMO to begin with, and they’ve offered various GMO Bx and outcrosses for a while. If you can find any of Donny Burger, Double Burger, Triple Burger, 4x4, Han Solo Burger, etc. in either cut or seed form, those are all straight down the line GMO.

4 Likes

Chem crosses have that nice funk you looking for.
I think the chemD has it the most so most of her crosses you’ll find something of what you after.

1 Like

Chem -D, any gmo stuff, or mamiko has gmo regs (that’s the seeds SMF hunted to find GMO) I’ve dug into some old afghanis that have that raunchy garlic goodness as well, even the one Big Bad Wolf I have going is garlicky AF! First Class Funk has some nice garlic notes as well and is straight fire!

3 Likes

If you want to upset your neighbours and family with a foul smell take a look at female seeds Pure AK. It’s as close as I’ve came to the fabled RKS

3 Likes

Heard on a podcast that sensi seeds Shiva Shanti is just garlic bud renamed. Says in there description it has garlic bud in it so if it’s mixed I dunno and sensi support has no clue what they sell they only repeat what is already said on there site. For reference of sensi I grew out some of there strains some of them were no where close to what they should of been i was only happy with the maple leaf indica sense the description was accurate for them .i never tried there shiva shanti tho but I’d give them a try if you can find them, there a hit or miss though so be warned

Royal queen seeds do garlic bud x haze

1 Like

@Papalag check out the linage / genealogy , Afghan and haze is always a good combo

Garlic bud x ( ( Santa Marta gold x Chocolate Colombian ) x Colombian )

Reg

2 Likes

Garlic Kush tastes exactly like Garlic. (afghan landrace descendant)

Also appalachia can have garlic smells. Any afghan or himilayan could.

If you don’t mind cookies there’s GMO and Garlic Budder but those arent really as garlic to me… more of just in the realm of garlic and pungent funk.

4 Likes

Now it’s got my interest

1 Like

I decided to try out a Canadian bank I never have, Goose Seeds anyways they held strains from Fennec. I grabbed their Garlic Bud, Mac-Coffee, Golden Tiger x Garlic Breath. Breath Mints x Garlic Breath.and Peanut Butter Ice Cream.
anyways if you grab a pack of J.O.T.I.Thug Pug sourced and Fennec Garlic Bud 2.0 also sourced from Thug Pug you may get a a heavy garlic less black berry gene.
They shipped fast, decent price, free pack. have not grown yet.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMUp9qHMzGw/

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.