Looking for a killer lime strain for trade or

Looking for a few lime strains that I can hunt through and finish half of a project I’m doing. Have plenty to offer for trades or have donation thanks family…!!

2 Likes

i have some gorilla dubble f2 that i made a few years ago. the f1 moms were very lemon/lime - like a sierra mist that had more lime aftertaste. it isn’t feminized outdoor or autoflowering though.

5 Likes

That’s sounds
pretty
Good

3 Likes

That’s more up my alley I like regs personally

2 Likes

Any interest in letting some go? If so pm me and we can chat

1 Like

I’ve got a strain I “made”. Mom was straight lime.

I’ve grown and smoked two of the f1s both heavy on the lime smell.

This one flowered in less than 6 weeks. I don’t know if I’m qualified to judge but I think “killer” fits :wink:.

I’m down to trade a pack for something dank that you got cheap / free. Even better, made.

13 Likes

That’s beautiful I’d love to hunt through a few and I will pm you this evening when I’m home if that works for you I have several things that fit what you are looking for

1 Like

hello brother how are you? this is the strain that you also entered me in the past right? otherwise i am willing to exchange something of mine for this lime

1 Like

Sounds good.

@Shabita93 I am good! And you?

I actually only have ~30 left and only offered because these plants are obnoxiously lime scented and I thought I’d help out here if I could.

I have a reveg going with the above plant. I’ll keep you in mind when I do something with that.

2 Likes

ok thanks brother I will remember because very interested in lime flavors … thanks too I’m fine today I rest without work … today I can devote time to OG and my plants​:green_heart: always a pleasure to hear from you :muscle: Greetings ~shabang~

1 Like

I have never had a lime flavored marijuana, would love to get some seeds. I’d offer some money :o

2 Likes

I’m going to hold onto the rest of these. I will make more at some point though. Keep your :eyes: peeled.

4 Likes

Ill be keepin a eye out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.