Looking for a pack of OGer Kush

I recently purchased a pack of CSI Humboldt Triangle Kush and for about a year have had it in my head that I want to cross the Triangle Kush with a top quality OG Kush and from what I can tell the OGer Kush found here on OG is just that.

If you’ve got a pack you don’t have plans for please send me a PM and let’s see if we can work out a trade.

6 Likes

I think I read someone having made that cross recently. :thinking:

1 Like

If you haven’t got it by the time the spring co-op box gets to me, I’ll split my pack with you. I was able to add it to my co-op box thanks to G-paS . I’d send em all to you but OG kush is good meds for my wife’s health issues.

2 Likes

I made a black triangle X OG Kush

6 Likes

I was going to do the same thing but my local TK clone source no longer has it.

I have a small reserve stock I’ll split with you, PM me a safe addy.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Rusty with Cannaventure seeds was supposed to be rooting some TK clones awhile back for sale. His prices were really reasonable from what I’ve seen. His email is on the website for Cannaventure seeds if you want to hit him up. I was going to grab one but got too many cuts in trades so I’m holding off for now.

1 Like

A couple years ago I took in a clone from a very good friend of mine. It was infested with Hemp Russet mites which if you’ve never dealt with them before they are the absolute worst ever. Not visible with the naked eye you need a small microscope to see them and they proved impossible to get rid of entirely. After a year of fighting them I gave up and burned everything…the tent, the plants, all my fabric pots. Knock on wood okay since then but I am really hesitant to take in any clones now.

4 Likes

Is OGer still going out in the spring box? I was told they got lost in mail, been looking for these too

2 Likes

I understand they’re going out if you signed up for them and are in the USA

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.