Looking for autos

Hey everyone I’m looking for some autos on the cheap or atleast not bent over a barrel…not interested in CBD sorry maybe one day but as of now it doesn’t interest me…not worried about sealed packs to much if you been here a minute and say it’s x than it’s x…don’t have a ton of trade stuff but I do have PayPal cash in a card or whatever no crypto…I don’t need to get anything from here necessarily so if you know a us based seedbank that does autos besides mephisto (stores empty) or night owl ( looking at there wizards apprentice) that has something on sale point it out…the goal is to find some more females to dust with the abundance of carebears pollen I have and probably give most of them away on here

7 Likes

May buy some of the Baby Yoda OG from mendel genetics to cross with carebears I believe that would be an ewok :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

I’ll shoot you a msg, as I have a few…both Reg and Fem. Give me a few days to rustle up a list. Don’t you dare come here with that PayPal or Cash nonsense…your money is declined!!!

9 Likes

I just really didn’t expect to be so heavy on the males :exploding_head: it’s been a regular stud farm around here so I’m going to make the best of it try to make a bunch of autos now than do a nice sized amount outside from August till October if I get on the ball in next week or so I will have some carebear f4? I believe no matter what but a mix would be cool even thought about buying a couple mix packs

2 Likes

Forget the “buy”…I got you!!! List later today. Stay safe!!! By the way, one of the Autos is called, Super90, from Breeder “Mark”…1/4 lb in 90 days!!! Most of the others are in the 60 - 65 day range. I think you will be reasonably satisfied (lol).

2 Likes

hey I have a few i could send you i can send you alist if interested I dont need any cash I would be into trading always looking for more genetics but if not cool grow on brother

4 Likes

I read about the super 90 yesterday it was definitely on a short list

2 Likes

I have posted a few times with this same heading also looking to buy or trade or even dirēctions to outside site to buy yeah mephisto is closed but its timē to get thegrow going again been layed up all winter (knee surgery) time to get the garden going onc again I havē few things to trade get at me folks and grow on

2 Likes

Seedstockers.com ( based in Spain.)!has a lot of very low priced autos etc.
I don’t know if they deliver outside the Eu but worth a look. I bought a 20seeds mix pack for like £20 delivered .! ( though iv not grown any yet. ).
Good luck with the auto hunt .!
Gaz

4 Likes

Found everything I needed this topic can be closed :grin:

3 Likes

Your awesome man!!:sunglasses:

1 Like

ty for the rec and noted I’ll take my inquiries elsewhere my bad ty folks

2 Likes

? 20 characters

1 Like

Man, I have 4 of those going right now. :slight_smile: I’ve never grown an auto before, and Mark asked me if I wanted to try them. Have you grown them out? I’ve been thinking about getting some auto fems, just to grow out for smoke. I’d trade ya something for a few good auto fems if you’ve got enough. :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Mephisto is open again brother

1 Like

Why don’t I put together a little “Auto/Fem Care Package” for ya? I assure you, you won’t be disappointed. Yield is, naturally, diminished unless one grows “Super Autos”. You do have to watch them closely, though. I tend to see them as the “Slow Cooker” of Cannabis…“set it and forget it”!!! Not much grower manipulation involved. Holler if interested. Do stay safe!!! I probably have MORE than I can really justify (lol).

9 Likes

Thank you sir, made my morning

1 Like

Well damn that was quick

1 Like

Mephisto is open with nothing in the store :unamused:

I was looking at true north seed bank there some cheap autos like 4 fems for 22$ US
I never Dealt with them and not an auto guy but really want to give some a try

There was some very interesting things there

Any info on these guys would be appreciated
Paps

1 Like