Looking for CBD seeds

I’m looking for some CBD Strain seeds. My gf and I want to start making our own CBD balm and such. Can anyone help me out?

10 Likes

I have a few Abacus seeds I could share. Supposed to be in the 17-20% CBD range.

16 Likes

That would be awesome! Thanks!

3 Likes

I started out CBD inclined for balms too. Wife has arthritis in her hands. After trial and error, along with info from some good folks, I just use as strong a weed as I can find. “Entourage” effect I was told.

6 Likes

Same thing would be accomplished using a high THC strain made as a balm and not get you high?

3 Likes

Allow me to state SEVERAL CBD Strains/Varieties will be included in the planned “Winter Giveaway Thingy” (Dec/Jan timeframe, tentatively!!). If you’re interested in trading before then, do indicate what you wish to trade. Do take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

My wife’s hand were completely straightened out by full spectrum CBD Cream. It took 4 months total to straighten out with applications every 3rd day. I made the cream from ACDC cross. Is was probably 10:1 CBD/THC. It was my guess that the “full spectrum” of chemicals helps. I make my cream from the stickiest trimmed buds in Coconut Oil. And Coconut makes the best carrier oil for skin creams because it’s good for your skin and stores well. I became popular at church with this cream, 1 guy is working again and a Nurse has a better back.

10 Likes

I’m looking for some CBD strains myself…I was recently asked to grow some for a friend with a debilitating condition…and she doesn’t like the prescribed meds she’s currently taking.

5 Likes

I’ll hook you up with some CBD Strains/Varieties. my Man. Give me a few days to compile a Package for ya. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Greatly appreciated @misterbee :pray:t6: now I can let her know I’ll be able to help her out. I told her about the Waterstone I got from u but she wasn’t familiar with that strain…and it just so happens someone on OG is looking so I figured i mosey in and see what happens.
This would be my very 1st “client”. So yeah, I’m a little hype. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

Hemp plants don’t provide the “full spectrum” healing magic in my opinion. But CBD dominant plants with lots of sticky, just like we like to grow.
I lost the genetics to the ACDC that healed my wife’s hand but do hunt for good CBD dominant full spectrum strain for your balm. There are very few High THC strains that can do what CBD can do. I bred a few crosses but have not yet tried.

3 Likes

I get high from my THC Cream.

2 Likes

Check out hokuseedco.com, PLENTY of CBD-Dominant creations. Just a bit of publicity/hype…there WILL be plenty of CBD Strains/Varieties listed in the “Winter Giveaway Thingy”!! Just sayin’…“I know a Guy”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Yes, I always see you doing good. I’m kind of a secret admirer. I’ve shared a few seeds along the way, but not like you.

2 Likes

After a break smoking for a few years, I started back smoking a CBD cross. Atonic x Longbottom Fighter. GLG freebies again. “Can’t be THAT strong”. It was. Atonic is from Ninefold Collective. Decent pain relief.

4 Likes

Hi @beardedvet222 keep an eye on my thread
Outdoor CBD seed run

When the seeds are ripe and ready I’ll send them out to whomever needs them!

9 Likes

Did that envelope show yet? Probably this coming week if not.

2 Likes

Nah man…

1 Like

I took a sneak peep at “that Guy’s” Lineup for the “Giveaway Thingy”, an OG Member’s production of ACDC is, indeed, on the List!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I have a ten pack of ACDC from a reputable member, but yet to grow. Plus 5 from a weird trade. If I’m lucky next time I grow CBD I’ll copy it if it seems like the real deal. I’ve had it before and it’s the Holy Grail of CBD in my opinion. But thanks for the heads up, besides I’m shy with the give aways. I’ve never participated in one yet.

6 Likes