Looking for cheap autos for next seasons guerilla

As the title says. Looking for some cheap autos for next year’s guerilla run. Got a car lined up to be able to go and organise a plot this time rather than going straight in dirt and an instant fail. @Pedro_Bann has given me a few ideas to make life easier. Nice macgyvering bro.

17 Likes

I’m looking to do the same haha. I’ve been eyeing some of the cheaper 60-70 days autos at the vault.

5 Likes

Its something I really wanna get right. Naturally don’t wanna risk more £ than needed just in case. I’ve been doing some reading and youtubing on bits of KNF. There’s many aspects of that I don’t wanna introduce in my indoor op without seeing how it does outside. There’s no way I could keep up with a chemical fert regime outside either (any tips welcome there too)

4 Likes

Hahaha I left my photos 25 km up a mountain. Couldn’t get back to feed them for over 6 weeks, when I did they were yellow as could be… stunted them to the point the only started flowering 3 weeks ago rather than 6

2 Likes

Have you checked what @Sebring has to offer at the moment?

3 Likes

Check out the bulk seeds auto feminized line up mate. I grew the train wreck out and it ended up a beast. 10 seeds are about £26 and postage £5 with 2 freebie seeds. Dinafem amnesia XXL auto is one of the freebie choices and looks excellent.
https://skunk24.com/198-bulk-feminized-seeds
If you spend £35 or more and do a bank transfer you also get a choice of 3 glueberry og fem or auto

5 Likes

You think they will finish in time up there now? This is why I was thinking of making a decent soil to compensate for my lack of presence. Pedro’s solar dripper type system would make that a little more forgiving too.

I haven’t. But I want to now :grin:

That’s not a bad deal. Gonna need more than 15ish seeds with my germ rates though :joy:

3 Likes

50 seeds is £113 plus you get 7 freebies :rofl:
That sounds like a lot of money but works out about £2.20 a seed without including freebies👍

4 Likes

50 seeds is probably about what I’m looking at tbh. Just dropped @sebring a message to see what he has available too. Asking early so I’ve plenty of time for searching :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll have a look through my seeds mate and see what I can spare. I can likely send you some fastbuds strains GSC, G14 and zkillez prob do 2 of each. It’s not much but it’s a start for you :+1:

5 Likes

Top man. Shout up if you want a few of mine in return mate. Not too sure what I’ve got there. They will be photos though. That’s a plot at least in those seeds much appreciated.

1 Like

Nothing needed in return mate. I’ll give you a shout tomorrow and get your details and package them up for post sat morning :+1:

2 Likes

Buddy is helping out and gave me some tent room lol

2 Likes

Legend. I’m gonna have a read up on those now. And much more reading on KNF (or watching YouTube and smoking many doobs) have you ran any of them yourself?

@Grease_Monkey that’s a good friend. Is it quarantined in there or straight in with his plants

2 Likes

No didn’t get quarantined lol, paying for that now hahaha oops

1 Like

Yeah ran all of them. The GSC I’ve ran about 5 times now both indoors and outside. It yielded about 4 oz from 2 plants outside. G14 is a G13 but auto flower. That grew really well and stank the tent out. The zkittlez remained really small in height but the cola was as thick as my forearm. It ended up a failure as it got botrytis but I didn’t realise till it was to late. All the inside of the cola was grey throughout. Ended up composting the entire plant. Luckily it didn’t effect the remaining plants in the tent.

1 Like

Ahh shit on the botrytis. Nothing worse than rot even worse when you don’t notice. Worth a try either way. Are they fem mate?

@Grease_Monkey you’ve brought the plague of a thousand lands in you heathen. Hope you’re doing the tear down/clean up Operation lmao

4 Likes

Yes all auto fems @anon58740919. The GSC is excellent so I grow it whenever I can. I may sacrifice some seeds in the future for a feminized seed run as I rate it that highly :v:

2 Likes

I’ll make reparations.

1 Like

https://www.linda-seeds.com/en/marijuana-seeds-recommendations/affordable-cannabis-seeds?currency=USD

I’m growing auto critical+ and auto destroyer at the moment, only 17 days from sprout, so not much to look at

auto critical+

auto destroyer

3 Likes