Looking for cheap or free clones/seeds of popular strains

I’ve struggled to find a variety of genetics in an affordable form so I’m hoping the OG community can help.

Original Breeder ~ Strains
Bodhi Seeds ~ Goji OG, Sunshine Daydream, Nepalese Watermelon Hashplant, Tranquil Elephantizer (Remix), anything he bred that just blew you away. (I contacted Bodhi in an email, but haven’t received a response yet. He’s a busy guy!)
Burning Bush ~ Suzy-Q
Dying Breed Seeds ~ Zkittlez
Seed Junky Genetics ~ Wedding Cake
Archive Seeds ~Dosidos
Unknown ~ Sunset Sherbert, Purple Punch

F1s, F2-F5s, S1s, fems & regs seeds are all acceptable as long as you can tell me what process was used in seed creation and what characteristics were selected for if there was a selection process.
If clones are available, I prefer rooted clones as unrooted clones quickly die when mailed and thus are pointless. I’m located in the U.S. for mailing options. I’ve already tried Strainly and sellers were unresponsive for these strains.
If you have one of these growing and need guidance on creating seeds from it I’m happy to advise you.

@LemonadeJoe remove or move this thread if needed. Thanks!

3 Likes

Best of luck in your search.

I can only watch out for you, and I will. :eye:

3 Likes

I’m assuming it’s going to take a while to find these and will require a bunch of people “keeping an eye out” so the help is appreciated @99PerCent . The one’s I’m most interested in finding are the Bodhi strains and the high cbd Suzy-Q, which I think are probably the easier to find strains. :wink:

1 Like

It won’t take long for word to circulate.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this thread does get moved over to the moderated seed trading thread.

Rock on my friend.

1 Like