Looking for cheese bud seed

Hey all, I’m looking for some stinky ass cheese bud. If you have seeds and are willing to part with them, I can trade for them. Let me know thanks og!

6 Likes

Love cheese strains myself

3 Likes

Looking for real UK cheese is what brought me to OG!

4 Likes

It’s been along time since I’ve had any cheese. This post is not quite that long.

3 Likes

I’ve been on the hunt for a long time.

2 Likes

It’s been years ago I was getting some from Florida I do believe it was. I’m talking about stinky. The taste it did taste like cheese like some nasty sour stuff. I did like stinky fruit I got a hold of some of that in the early 2000s. That was some of the best I ever had

1 Like

Closest I’ve gotten was some kiss fems from a vault giveaway… atleast I believe they are cheese heavy… im looking into it again lol

1 Like

Yup check em out! I have four of them. Cheesy as can be!!!

1 Like

I have seen some stuff from the vault they got some crazy exotic stuff and some old-school stuff

1 Like

Kiss fems… This mostly indica flavourful Cheese variation was developed with UK Cheese lovers in mind. By crossing the Cheese with an Afghan, Kiss is a highly relaxing, sweet flavoured variety. This strain is great for unwinding, perfect for the evening.

Kiss is a delight for Cheese growers who are looking for a shorter flowering time, higher level of production and a disease and pest resistant strain.

1 Like

If I happen to run across some nasty stinky cheese I’ll keep you in mind I’m tracking this anyway you take it easy my friend

1 Like

Thanks bud! :blush: same here, I’ll hit you up!

1 Like

I see i49 has some. I have never heard of them before they look like they got a pretty good deal on some. @Pawsfodocaws. It seems like I tried to order something from them before and they acted kind of funny. Nice @Donnie

¡49 doesnt carry the best genetics from things we have ran

2 Likes

Weedseedsexpress has original cheese genetics fems.

1 Like

Some UK cheese s1s would be dope, I know there out there. For now I will have to try and find the funk in my kiss fem seeds. I have 4. When I run them I’ll post here, also will include if I get any stinky cheesiness amongst those plants, I’m thinking after I chop on Tuesday, I’ll be popping these.

Paws

2 Likes

From what I know, you need to get a cut-

1 Like

I’m a huge cheese fan! The UK Cheese and BlueCheese were always one of my favorites back in the day and it’s been a while since I’ve had some! The MAC1 reminds me of cheese in a way.

I have the UK Cheese x NL1 and MAC & Cheese that I’m running soon. Crossing them with my Raspberry Hashplant to find something hopefully very similar to this old school “clone only strian” called Ingrid. Hoping to find similar smells and flavor to the Ingrid. They have a fake European version that’s definitely not the same. I’ve been smoking since 96 and growing since 2004 and Ingrid is still one of the best strains I’ve ever had! Soooo fire

4 Likes

Would love some Blue Cheese mmmmm…

2 Likes

Yes the Mac and Chezzzzzz!

2 Likes