Looking for Dominion Gear (Duke Diamond)

Duke Diamond happens to be one of my favourite breeders. And I had a few packs years ago that still to this day are stuck in my memory as medicinal, sticky , stanky absolute fire. But unfortunately it’s impossible to get over here in :canada:If anyone has packs, f2/3/4 etc. or even cuts I’d be forever grateful and have TONS to offer in return!

10 Likes

I have some stuff I can dig out for you probably, not f1s

3 Likes

@leetdood Brother, have no idea how much I would appreciate it. Gladly send a ton of heat in return. Just hearing this got my blood pumping.

3 Likes

Only person I’m sure that does is @Tardis808 who even pointed me to the discord and chatting with Duke but I’ve still failed. Dominion Skunk , granny skunk were two of my favourite cultivars ever! And I grew screaming eagle as well which was just a devastating high for hours and hours on end. All were just MY KINDA MEDS.

5 Likes

I made some Dominon Diesel F2s. Hit me in the DMs. :wink:

11 Likes

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll pm you

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you sir, appreciate it very much. This was my last resort, and OG never fails, ever!

5 Likes

I love his work, and he’s a cool dude

2 Likes

Could not agree more @breadwinner
I appreciate you my friend :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Can I dm about these?

3 Likes

I’ve got Skunkband V2 and Polecat 91 seeds

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.