Looking for Durban Poison

Anyone willing to trade Ice Cream Cake #98 for Durban Poison?

8 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind that trade! Hit me up homie! I have some Fem Durban Poison Seeds I am willing to trade. :v::sunglasses::green_heart::seedling:

ā˜†DJSF

9 Likes

I have some sweet Durban if interested shoot me a line

5 Likes

Sounds sweet. Love some DP.

2 Likes

Durban Poison in da Haus!!! Seems you have access to a lot, but if you EVER feel the need, all you gotta do is PM away. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

U have DP???

2 Likes

DP on top of DP!!! I still have ā€œpersonalsā€, watch out for the ā€œDP Stormā€ headed toward Philly!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Throw some cheeze-wiz on that Durban for the homie!

5 Likes

Iā€™ve heard double Durban is a trip down memory lane, cookies (Durban kush)x Durban poison 20twenty Mendocino I believe

4 Likes

Ohhhhh yesss please :pray:t6: the cheesier the better

2 Likes

If itā€™s anything like the last package you sentā€¦lorda mercy, I thought I won a contest!!..I even got a free pen!

5 Likes

sounds interesting ! Etjhos has an ā€œDurban Kushā€ strain everywere I look itā€™s sold out !!

1 Like

DONā€™T BLAME ME, you were the one who wanted AUTO/FEMS!!! Be careful with what ya wish for :crazy_face:. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I wish I was less careful what I wish for! Haha nice package, bro! I donā€™t use that sequence of words too often lol

3 Likes

Do me a quick favorā€¦PM ā€œpersonalsā€, canā€™t readily find it. Flip of D.P. AND Dragons Blood Hashplant ready to take that Ride down 95S!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Iā€™ll find it and @ you.

1 Like

Years ago I had Double Durban from a Denver dispensary, they made me confirm three times that I didnā€™t have any anxiety or heart conditions before I bought it. Boy they werenā€™t kidding, thatā€™s still some of the zootiest sativa Iā€™ve had

4 Likes

Yeah, it has the tendency to make one Eyeball think the other Eyeball is ā€œkeeping an eye on itā€. You certainly should sit down, close those same eyes, and ā€œchillā€. Not for the faint of heart, or novices. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Wanna play it safeā€¦harvest early would be my suggestion!!

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m willing to part with the Durban poison Fems I have from Mel Frank for some ice cream cake. But I would trade it for something worth itā€¦

4 Likes

what you looking for ??