Looking for info on a strain called double wammy?

Hi a friend gave me seeds yrs ago. Called double wammy. I grew it out a couple times. Was a short indica dom plant. Nice hard buds. But unfortunately i lost the mom. Anyone know who made these or where they came from?? Or have any kicking around? Tia DD

1 Like

i can’t really find any information on that, i’m going to guess it was a homemade cross… do you know what the lineage was ?

1 Like

,i dont think it was a homemade cross,I know he bought the seeds. Because that same year he bought shiskaberry too to grow outdoors. Ive googled the name. And never found anything. I loved the plant. As it suited my grow style very well. 1 1/2gallon pot, plant was only about 18-24 inches ,and yeilded well. I cant rember exact weight but im thinkin it was around almost a oz to a plant. Had 50 plants crammed into a 5x10 area, come to think of it. They could have came from marc emery or jordan of the islands??

2 Likes

Btw this friend that gifted these seeds has since passed on. Or id have asked him. Kinda why id like to get the seeds again. For a memorial grow for him

2 Likes

Those seeds most likely came from Marc Emery he carried Cash Crop Kens Seeds and shishkaberry was one of his strains.

JOTI was doing godbud and godbud crosses and later on Nuken crosses but I don’t recall him making shishkaberry seeds ever.

I can’t find my old Marc Emery Direct Marijuana Seeds catalogue but that’s where I’d start looking. He sold hundreds of unknown Canadian breeders strains but sadly most will never return and are lost forever. I’d love some old Brendas Lemon Skunk and or the Mighty Mite crosses that he once sold but with out a time machine it’s not happening.

Good luck on your search

5 Likes

Someone posted an old Marc Emery seed catalog on here, maybe it’s listed on there to at least give a clue. Maybe some archived seed vendor sites from the time would have something too

2 Likes

I might have mighty might seed I’ll need to wait for my brother to return to confirm!

4 Likes

i thought shishkaberry was @BreederSteve strain? i could be wrong … i’ve been wanting it for a while though

2 Likes

Most people I’ve known that have grown Shishkaberry and bought the seeds from Mark Emery bought the cheaper Cash Crop Ken seeds. A bunch of seed breeders at the time made f2s and sold them under the same name. Willey Jack seeds was big doing just that.

He could have bought original SOL Shishkaberry.

3 Likes

I miss the mighty might myself, there is one pack left on seedsman ,somebody should buy them and repopulate for the community in the preservation thread. I would but am tapped for seed funds atm

2 Likes

I remember mighty mite being an auto strain or some phenos being auto. Was popular in Canada for outdoors when I was younger and had just started smoking. Was actually the first live plant I’ve seen. Fast flowering, mould resistant, stays short and stocky, one main cola and smells super piney.

3 Likes

@dankitydank1976 Found it, looks like it’s from a company called “General G Collection”

4 Likes

You can thank this sexy lady. She is the only reason I kept this issue from 2004 hahahaha oh and for the cloning tips :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I just buy it for the articles!! :joy:

1 Like

Thanks mongobongo. Ive looked online but never been successful. Wonder if he still has stock?? What year was that seed catalog?

1 Like

Sorry didnt see the next post. On the year

1 Like