Looking for lost breeders

Hi, a greeting to the whole community, I am here to ask, at most
old, if they remember sunshine seeds and their hells angels, I look for this strain, a compact sativa that smelled of licorice.
I do not remember how I got it, maybe a gift from some vendor, or through a overgrow user … many years have passed.
Does anyone have any news? sorry my bad English

4 Likes

Welcome and good luck with the search. Sorry i can’t help but someone else might. We have a few breeders and seed hoarders around here.

2 Likes

Hello there @Sparato, and welcome.

We got three great ones with us. @Subcool @Baudelaire and @BogSeeds

3 Likes

http://www.seedbankreview.com/sunshine-seeds/

http://druglibrary.org/strainguide/Sunshine_seeds/FruitBowl/2199/index.html

1 Like

curious if this is @sunshine on here he was giving out fruit bowl

2 Likes

I think so, but i am not sure. I have a feeling he’s coming back soon.

1 Like

Unauthorized use of these words can make someone very “hard to find”.

4 Likes

LOL

I was thinking the same, but he will want to see how people did with the seeds they got from him…

3 Likes

Ya, I’m mostly just kidding. But I 100% guarantee if you are selling a product with the name “hells angels” the HELLS ANGELS will be paying you a visit for their half.

4 Likes

LOL XD I took a long time to understand it, cultural-linguistic issues
I do not find any contact on any of the pages where we talk about sunshine seed, I remember the fruit bowl project but Hells angels was great. I think 10 years have passed , guess that Mad as right,
I hope to understand what I write XD

2 Likes

hey guys :slight_smile: it’s me Sunshine, used to be quite active on the old OG and had some strains on the old strain guide (sunshine seeds)

IS IM !!! IS HIM !!!
thanks guys

6 Likes

Pretty sure what you are looking for is called “Swazi”. Smells and flavor of licorice and a great breeding tool I might add.

Thanks for the shout out MadScientist.

lol

3 Likes

That would be me @Sparato I sent seeds out many years ago for free from another forum :slight_smile:
I still have a lot of these seeds but they are very old now :sunny:
Great to see you again btw my friend :wink:

5 Likes