Looking for lots of stuff (Aspiring Breeder)

Hello I’m Lucky, and being a breeder and creating great genetics has been a dream of mine for quite a lot of years now, and I’m turning it into a reality! I plan to be much more active here on OG starting now!
(PNW)

Here’s an updated alphabetized list of cuts I’m still interested in

AJ Sour Pee
Albert Walker
Alien Technology
Black Cherry Soda
BlackBerry Kush
Cali O AE77
Catpiss (SSH cut version)
Chem91 Skunk VA
Chocolate Thai
Daywrecker
ECSD (real deal only…)
Fruity Pebbles
Genius
Ghost OG
Grape Ape
Grapefruit (the og clone)
Green Crack
KK Strawberry Cough
Lemon Bomb
PNW Dogshit
Permafrost
Pez
Raspberry Kush
SanDiego Catpiss (sativa dominant)
Schrom
Skywalker
Snowcap
Sour Apple
Trainwreck Arcata
UW Purp

As for seeds can never have enough, would be interested in all sorts of stuff.
but heres some I’d be specifically interested in:

DNA Lemon Skunk
Old version of GHS Super Lemon Haze
Bizarre (SickMeds)
Super Silver Haze old version
Fruity Juice - regular
Williams Wonder
Black Rose

also looking for genetics that turn very Black/Blue colors with lots of Anthocyanins

Have some good stuff now/coming to trade! Post/Send me a message to discuss more and see what I have that you might be interested in or what I might be interested it (it doesn’t HAVE to be on the list especially seeds), thanks and hope you’re having a great day.

12 Likes

Damn thought I might have gotten a little more interest :frowning:

2 Likes

I recommend to be more active around here @Lucky

Check how everything works out here in this lovely community :wink: there’s a lot of good people who could help you in the future ! But first of ! Make to know them and then things come around

18 Likes

It IS the Holidays, right, higher priorities at the moment for MOST people. Have patience, they’ll be around. A word of advice, let the members know what YOU have first. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:

10 Likes

Yeah you’re right

I’m about to start flowering so it’ll be a bit before a lot of my seeds are ready but here’s some of the strains I’m working with right now…

Williams Wonder F2
GMO x MTF
Lemon G BX1
Super Lemon Haze
Super Sour Diesel
Pre98 Bubba S1
Blast Radius
Dr Xeus
PA Catpiss
SSH OG
Purple Critical Kush
Mint Tart
Blockhead
Jack Herer
Magic Melon
Phantom Glue
Blackberry Spacewreck
Afghani/Malawi
OldTimersHaze x Queen Mother
Honey Cream
Cherry Bomb
GMO x Kush Mints
Orange Kush x Huckleberry Soda
Lemon Haze Auto
Lolab Valley
Eastern Manipur
Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry
Double Mint

11 Likes

Tried to delete

Hello, I’m NOT. .! ( Lol)

[quote=“Lucky, post:6, topic:41848”]
Pre98 Bubba S1
[/quote] CG

Only joking mate… Welcome to OverGrow
Have you got any of those :arrow_up: for trading .?
I have a few different strains/crosses etc - pm me if interested. :facepunch:.

The GMO x Kush Mints
And the Lemon Haze autos - interested in both those crosses above :point_up:
I don’t have any of the strains ( seeds wise.) you listed, except a single SLH that iv got between paper towels just now… but im sure I’ll have something you will want. ?!
Shoot me a pm if interested mate …
Happy growing,
Gaz

4 Likes

are you sure you want that pnw dogshit? haha just sayin…
it smells like the primate habitat at the zoo.

I haven’t seen it after the first year or two of recreational legalization. it’s still around, but would likely be tough for you to find.

3 Likes

I’m interested in stuff other than what I posted, thats just some stuff I’m REALLY interested in.

Definitely have the PNW Dogshit high on my list, used to be a member on a PNW Medical forum (NWGreenThumb) but it was shut down long ago, unfortunate because it was a great place to trade/source genetics and such.

The GMO x Kush Mints I was going to cross with the GMO x MTF

2 Likes

but yeah I know the dogshit has a crazy smell and it’s not for everyone, it’s just something I’d like to get and hang onto, and I have a cross I’d like to use it for as well

2 Likes

I’ll let you know if I find that pnw dogshit again locally.

2 Likes

Pez, Snowcap, UW Purple, ect I’m interested in a lot of the PNW clone onlys

2 Likes

I’ve been looking for snowcap and UW myself. Snowcap also used to circulate in the bay area and humboldt, that was a great cut.

2 Likes

Yeah without PNWGT I don’t really know how to find cuts like that anymore.

Thanks I’ll let you know if I find those as well, I lost the real deal ECSD cut and been sad about it since too

2 Likes

Have you seen the PNW HP around your area?

4 Likes

Nope, haven’t seen PNW HP or any of the pnw clone onlys in a while now, but I dont get out much anymore either haha.

Really would love to add some of these and the others I listed to work with in my breeding plans!

2 Likes

Hi Lucky and be welcome to the forum, I do really love the dedication in breeding projects,
But what I see here doesn’t match what a breeder job supposed to be.

What is the goal on your breeding project? What can other plants and cultivars could match/bring with your breeding plans?

What I see is more than 40 strains plus crosses, how would you manage to do a fine selection and line of work with such a big spectrum?

Wouldn’t be better to just focusing on couple of cultivars and get the best of them rather than just 100 crosses?
don’t take me wrong, you can do whatever you pleased but, I just can’t visualise why would you spend time and money in crossing plants that might not even be close of what you want to achieve (if any).

6 Likes

I select only the best plants of anything I grow out, and I have put a lot of time and thought into most of the strains I have selected on working with. If a plant doesn’t meet my expectations or isn’t what I’m looking for with the project then I don’t use it.

Pretty sure most breeders work with a large variety of plants… and I’d say most “breeders” these days just cross Elite x Elite and sell it… (not saying thats a good thing either)

I was going to write a very very long post in response, but honestly I don’t feel the need to explain every detail of what I’m doing, just trust that I’m doing what I want to be doing and do have a plan for anything I’m working with, Some stuff I work with is a more primary focus, some pollen chucks, some stuff I plan on working with for a long time, a lot of the clone only strains listed I’ve wanted for years, ect.

Also:
DJ Short is an example of a breeder who didn’t have many plants to start with, and still created highly revered strains.

2 Likes

yes, but I’ve only seen that cut within the system of licensed commercial growers, unavailable to the public.

It’s not common in private gardens where I am.

3 Likes

This is only slightly off topic, but the famous French perfume house ‘L’Artisan Parfumeur’ makes a unisex fragrance called Dzing! which has a very strong ‘primate and elephant feces’ note. It is supposed to smell like an old fashioned circus, animal droppings and all.

It’s actually surprisingly… magnetic, and intensely sexual and unrestrained.

5 Likes