Looking for new nutes, suggestions?

Hey I’m using GE flora nova grow and bloom in sohum soil rn and have some pretty good results but I think I can do better. I know I need a cal-mag but I’m looking for other supplements or I’m open to changing to new products all together. Price isn’t a huge issue, any $$$ put into my grow means less $$$ goin to the dispo in the long run. is how I rationalize it :wink:

8 Likes

I am a huge fan of Necter for the Gods I use there Demeters dynasty with every watering.

2 Likes

That’s the Calcium supplement I think. I have that one. All organic line iirc

1 Like

Organics alive line is really good or if you want to make your own soil, I suggest down to earth products

2 Likes

Jacks :boom:

12 Likes

Nice. they got a $20 tester kit!! says its everything you need for a full run in a 5 gal pot. can’t pass that up thanks @Cyr_grow

1 Like

Just got 1.5 lb on a one plant harvest off jacks 321 just part A, B, and epsom salt. Ive tried fox farm, H&G, and general hydro but landed on jacks for its simplicity and effectiveness. 2 25lb bags (part a and b) will run you about $150 or so and last you a year or more. I do a perpetual grow with multiple tents and going on a year and a few months on the 25 lb bag I got left. Finally about to run out but it’s been much easier on the wallet and anyone else who might have to step in while I’m away

6 Likes

1 Like

If you’re in living soil you don’t need to buy any nutes.
The hash farmers in Afghanistan sure don’t.

Sow beans and maybe clover for nitrogen at the same time as you sow your cannabis, chop and drop when they start flowering.

Topdress with nettle, dandelion leaves, kitchenscraps, grass clippings, tree leaves, …

That’s all the minerals you need.

5 Likes

Canna , or cultured solutions have never once let me down in over a decade now

2 Likes

FloraFlex, I’ll never switch long as they’re in business, they sell a starter kit like $60 I think

4 Likes

Mega crop 2 part for sure. One part is good too but more feedings.

3 Likes

@GreenleafNutrients you still having that promo on the free bag of 1 part?!

2 Likes

yea I just saw that on their page, another one I’m def gonna try. I like companies that let their product do the talking, best advertising is good results

1 Like

It’s good stuff. I have two 25 lb bags of the 2 part I use. I like it because of less feedings. I have a small bag of the 1 part I have used. It is nice but I don’t like feeding every time

2 Likes

Jacks, either 321, or I just use the 20-20-20 in veg, 10-30-20 in flower, and 0-12-26 for finishing, with Epsom, homemade calcium acetate solution, and Mr Fulvic in every watering and some kelp and bennies as well, I grow in dirt and am having my best results ever with this :heartpulse:

Bennies like mycos, PSB/PSNB, silica, soy protein hydrolysate for aminos, coconut water, aloe, compost teas etc

2 Likes

feeding everytime is all I know. so you just water sometimes?

1 Like

Once a week. That’s all. I use like 1.5 gs and 2.5 gs of them each week. I have had these 25 lb bags for 3 or so years doing me right.

2 Likes

is that some sort of tea?

1 Like

Jacks
it’s extremely good and it not expensive !

6 Likes