Looking for OG Kush (IBL) seeds

Does anyone have any OG Kush (IBL) theyd be willing to part with? Im not preferential about who the “breeder” is. i was hoping to play around with the genetics and potentially use them as a backbone for a breeding project. Im looking to make a reg version of the Gushmints cut through backcrossing and i figured OG Kush would be a good pollen doner for that first cross. Its a cookies type cut but you can tell by looking at it the OG is heavy in there.

ive got some gushmints (ish) fem seeds and a few regs as trade
https://overgrow.com/t/sardinebags-seed-emporium

4 Likes

Are you looking for something like this?

Cheers
G

4 Likes

oh definitely, that looks perfect. i see the distribution is closed. do you happen to have an extra pack?

1 Like

There was a good surplus and then bad things happened… :laughing: :pinching_hand:

The shipment to the US was seized and then we managed to scrap up enough to (re)cover the US and international folks but I think I can dig into my personal stash.
Are you after seeds from the best girl or a more broader spectrum of phenos?

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Can you describe your best girl?

oh bummer. it happens, it wouldnt be the only time the long arm of the law put their fat fingers on the scale of justice. i think i would be ok with trying a “representative” pack. im more interested in seeing what the mother plants look and taste like. i have a bunch of pcg gear thats absolutely fire. i really just want to get a reliable gushmints male plant i can use against whatever im running that week

1 Like

So these have these already been sent out? Didn’t catch them in my fall box. Super sorry that customs snagged your stock, a slap in the face to your efforts. Supposed to be legal now anyway.

2 Likes

@District_Flora Hopefully, they’ll be sent out in the spring box. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.