Looking for OG's "legends in seed popping" to help with a very valuable seed run, amateurs need not apply......LOL

It has come to my attention that a very kind member here, @Blueridge would like to do a seed run.
Possibly many, if things go well on the first run.
It may or may not be eligible for a co-op run, to be determined.

These beans are very valuable to him and I am pretty sure they are very rare too.

If you think you may be a OG seed poppin’ legend please kindly leave your credentials in this thread for review.
Please tell us what makes you a seed poppin’ legend.

He will be choosing the candidate he feels will best meet his needs and gives him the needed comfort.

More to come…

56 Likes

Perfect :fire: brother I appreciate everything

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t it be able to co-op? @shag

2 Likes

Hope this goes exceptionally well! Love the team effort.

4 Likes

Out of curiosity which pack or packs are you trying to get seed increased stoked to follow along and see what comes of this all wishing the best of luck :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Well, they vote on that now I believe.
But I think I know the guy to ask, he may be sleepin, he is a hard workin dude.
Right @DougDawson

Even if it is not folks can help with distribution ect.
The co-op thing is a bit of a technicality type thing.
Doug should be able to shed some more light on things tomorrow.

5 Likes

It might be able to be done in a co op that will have to be decided by the seed co op action group if you come to a consensus of what pack to run find someone up for the challenge to run them you can take it to them to vote and could potentially be done up for the seed box for distribution

5 Likes

Co-op has specific requirements to be eligible. Strain is no longer available is a big one. Even if it didn’t meet co-op vote requirements, I still think you should proceed. I’m sure there’s interest. People always step up and help here.

4 Likes

He said this in the other thread…

Seems to be taking suggestions, do ya have any?

1 Like

Co-op strains must be a. rare and b. discontinued and unavailable for purchase.
Strain provenance must be proven to the satisfaction of the action group (f1s only, from the original breeder).
If it meets the criteria, it generally gets accepted by the action group. Read the thread in the breeders lab for more details. You really gotta do your homework before you put it out there for a vote

10 Likes

I believed the sangria and sorbetto both are retired I’ll check it out

2 Likes

I updated this pic in the first post, I think these are what he is working with.

5 Likes

@Blueridge can you drop a pic of packs or a list?

OGing

Edit: oops

2 Likes

Read: How does the Co-op Boxes work
For all the deets

1 Like

@shag just did

2 Likes

The two criteria are meet for most packs the one breeder puts out. Their own marketing plan for scarcity

3 Likes

Oh ok so we can do a individual giveaway?

5 Likes

@LedZeppelin
Any interest in joining in the fun?
You have some gold there too.

These are not part of this project, just for reference.

13 Likes

Yes, it just won’t qualify for distribution by the co-op

3 Likes

Now he has some :fire:

1 Like