Looking for plant saucers for 5 gallon fabric pots

Hey,

I’m looking for plant saucers for 5 gallon fabric pots. I plan on bottom watering at times so I need the sides of the saucer to be kinda tall.

Thanks

10 Likes

Have you taken a look at a local garden store or Amazon?

4 Likes

Check your local dollar tree for oil pans

That’s what I use for my fabric/round pots

14 Likes

I use aluminum turkey roasting pans from the dollar store, they’re big and cheap.

3 Likes

Washing up bowls work well.:shushing_face:

2 Likes

Home depot has all sorts of sizes of liners, they are thin but I bought mine like 20 years ago and only a few have cracked from my abuse; I think mine are these 12" ones
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Vigoro-12-in-Medium-Duty-Deep-Liner-Plastic-Saucer-VG-DL12/321996020

4 Likes

Great idea :bulb:

1 Like

Thank you man these are perfect.

2 Likes

I like to use large boot drying trays.
They fit multiple pots.

2 Likes

I just bought a 48x30 dog kennel floor tray for $20 on Amazon

2 Likes

If you’re located in the U.S., Lowes or Home Depot sells them, Garden Section. Sometimes, Dollar General has them. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You can get these fairly cheap at most landscaping stores that sell plants. Online there are all types and prices:

1 Like

I tried some black trays from my local shop, they have a flat bottom. When I lift them up they have moisture under them.
The ones @Oldjoints posted are better, some air can get under them.
I could use risers to set the trays on but I prefer them sitting on the tent floor.

1 Like

I use 14” Mondi saucers with 5 gal cloth pots. They work well if you have room for them.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Hey, great minds think alike.

dollar store white wash basins they will last around 3 years in the sun before they get brittle

1 Like