Looking for seeds

Looking for sfv og seeds and purple kush seeds I will pay for postage if needed

Have you any seeds for a trade .? I have a few purple kushy fems but not sfv og…
Let me know what you’re willing to trade ,mate …
Gaz

4 Likes

I don’t really got much to trade right now unfortunately but I’m hoping in the near future I can start helping people out with some beans

1 Like

Hey bud,
Do you have something for growing…Any pics .?? Surely you can afford to buy some seeds; there’s a breeder here ( @Baudelaire.) and you can get like 25 seeds for 30$ us.
What/where are you growing ; indoors or ?? In a tent or.?? Hang around and check out other people’s stuff, leave a comment or a like and you’ll be able to be included in the giveaways etc. You can go stick your name on the preservation runs ( you just pay for the postage and the seeds are free. !!) Just a thought. :exclamation:
Good luck :+1: ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Here’s what I’m growing currently i just started growing two months ago it’s ringos gift.

6 Likes

That should help you with cbd , why don’t you check out @Sebring’s website for his free seeds ( only pay for postage.) / he also has a lot of tinctures etc …
Nice looking plant/s mate. Im sure you’ll find something with high thc too. :+1:

Happy growing and good luck …
Gaz

3 Likes

I somehow didn’t know until now that Sebring had a website, that’s really cool!

2 Likes

:wink: sebringseeds.com
Had to keep it simple. :blush:

7 Likes

Lol ya I saw it mentioned here that you had a site, googled exactly that and whaddya know!

1 Like