Looking for some BOG bubble seeds

I’m in Canada, planning an indoor grow this winter. I’ve been seeing BOG seeds for a decade now, wondering if anyone knows where to get some BOG bubble seeds in Canada?

4 Likes

I’m sure @BogSeeds would be willing to work with you to get you what you need. He’s here on OG, so just send up a signal flare (or shoot him a PM) and see what he can do for you.

4 Likes

BOG doesn’t ship to Canada. GTA seedbank has them in stock though.

6 Likes

I wonder if he would ship to a reshipper stateside. Hmm

2 Likes

I emailed him but he said they have no Canada shipping. Will check out GTA seedbank though, thanks!

3 Likes

Have them sent to me ill do it if you PayPal me shipping funds if that seed bank doesn’t work out .
It seems like I’m at the post office every other day as it is.

10 Likes

I’d be willing to ship up there. What do you have to trade? I’ve got a full pack of BOG Bubble. We could split it on a trade. I likely don’t want to lose the whole pack, but if you want to pay for it that could work too.

3 Likes

Greatlakesgenetics has bog but I don’t know if they have the specific strain you’re looking for youll just have to look

1 Like

I have used these folks for a few yrs now. Straight up and honest, and I see thay ship to Canada for $25(usd I think) flat rate. They are in Nevada USA.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.